Rescue Knights: Saving Luke Stars from the Duke

(scene opens to the woods outside Barkingburg where the Duke of Flappington, Claw, Jean-Claude, and Sparks are gathered around a campfire)

Claw: (sarcastically) So duke, what's your supposedly great plan to become king this time?

Duke of Flappington: (annoyed) Don't take that tone of voice with me Claw! Besides this one is just to make my cousin look bad!

Claw: And how will we do that?

Sound: (rustling)

Duke of Flappington and Claw: (surprised) What was that?

(a cloaked pup figure slowly emerges from the bushes)

Claw: (notices the figure) It's some cloaked pup!

Duke of Flappington: What are you genie pups doing spying on us!

Cloaked figure: (female voice) (calmly) None of you have encountered my kind until this moment!

Claw: Who or what are you?

(the figure lowered her hood revealing to be Oracle the Oracle pup)

Duke of Flappington: Who are you?

Oracle: (calmly) I am Oracle, one of the very few Oracle pups!

Duke of Flappington: Hold on, you're a magic pup?

Oracle: (calmly) If you kidnap me then you'll be turned to stone for a week by the basilisk pups as punishment for your deed!

Claw: How about we leave her alone, duke? Besides, I'd rather not be a stone pup for a week! Plus it doesn't look like she means any harm, at least I think?

Duke of Flappington: (sighs) Fine! (crosses arms) Oracle, right?

Oracle: (nods) I have only come to forewarn that one of you could perish if you chose to enact this evil deed!

Duke of Flappington: (scoffs) We don't listen to strangers like you!

Claw: (concerned) Which of us might perish?

Oracle: (puts her hood back over her head) That remains a mystery to me! (slowly walks away into the night) (calmly) If you chose to enact this evil deed, then one of you might not return... Alive! Good night!

(Oracle walks off into the night slowly vanishing into the dark until she's completely gone)

Claw: (shivers) (spooked) That was kinda spooky!

Duke of Flappington: (unsure) I'm sure she was just trying to scare us, (nervous gulp) I hope?

Sparks: (spooked by what he saw)

Jean-Claude: (stays closely to the Duke of Flappington for protection)

Duke of Flappington: Okay you guys, let's just forget what she said! My next plan is to kidnap Luke Stars! I overheard that he was planning to perform in Barkingburg for my cousin!

Claw: (shrugs) Well better than nothing! (looks off to where Oracle disappeared into the night) She said could right, not would?

Duke of Flappington: (nods) I believe so? We should just forget her warning! Besides, what are the chances she even spoke the truth?

(scene changes to the next day where Mason, Melody, and a still cloaked Oracle approach the castle)

Mason: (to Oracle) Any reason you visited the Duke of Flappington's group last night girl?

Oracle: I thought they might wanna know someone's possible fate!

Princess of Barkingburg: (walks outside with the Earl of Barkingburg) Mason, Melody, so good to see you both again!