Jungle Pups: Ruff-Ruff Trouble in the Hidden Jungle

(scene opens to Adventure Bay where the Paw Patrol eagerly boards the Paw Patroller eager to explore more of the Hidden Jungle with Tracker and Carlos)

Marshall: I can't wait to explore the Hidden Jungle and see our animal buddies!

Skye: Yeah!

Chase: I'm just glad only a few of the troublemakers we know are aware of the Hidden Jungle!

Zuma: Yeah, dude! Arrby, Sweetie, and Mayor Humdinger!

Ryder: Something up Chase?

Chase: I was just thinking what might happen if the Ruff-Ruff Pack somehow found their way into the Hidden Jungle!

Ryder: (nods) Agreed! If Hubcap, Gasket, and Dwayne found their way into the Hidden Jungle, who knows what might happen!

Sandy's voice: What about the Ruff-Ruff Pack member, Sandy?

Skye: Well Sandy should be okay since she's very sweet! (realizes) Sandy?

(the group looks back to find Sandy on her motorcycle)

Chase: (surprised) How'd you get here without us knowing?

Sandy: Silent engine feature so I can go undetected and not disturb anyone at night!

Ryder: Not a bad idea!

Sandy: (nods) So what's this Hidden Jungle place?

Skye: Well let's just say the Hidden Jungle was rediscovered by Tracker a while ago!

Sandy: (nods) Somewhere very special?

Pups: Yep!

Sandy: I'm sure that I'll find a way to see it, eventually!

Ryder: Well we promised Tracker and Carlos we'd meet up with them! 

Sandy: (nods understandingly) Safe travels!

(Sandy watches the Paw Patroller depart and notices Mason secretly on top of it while he's wearing gecko creature power suit)

Sandy: (curiously) Mason? (giggles) He must be tagging along to find the Hidden Jungle! (shrugs) I'll join him! (to self) I hope the other Ruff-Ruff Pack members don't follow me?

(Sandy rides off as the scene changes to later in the jungle with the rest of the Ruff-Ruff Pack)

Gasket: (annoyed) Hubcap, we're lost! Just admit it!

Hubcap: (scoffs) We're not lost, we're somewhere in the jungle!

Dwayne: (worried) I hope Sandy's okay?

Gasket: (sighs) I think I should've stayed with her!

Hubcap: We're not leaving until we cause some wheel trouble!

(the trio look over finding the Paw Patroller)

Gasket: (surprised) The Paw Patroller!?

Hubcap: The Paw Patrol? What are they doing here!?

Gasket: From what I overheard one of their members lives around here!

Hubcap: How about we follow them and cause wheel trouble whenever they're headed!

Dwayne: Yay!

Gasket: (in head) It's an excuse to see Rocky! (out loud) (scoffs) Whatever!

Hubcap: Follow them Ruff-Ruff Pack!

Ruff-Ruff Pack! Ruff Ruff Pack! Ruff Ruff Pack!

(the trio ride after the Paw Patroller on their motorcycles)