Rescue Knights: Pups vs a Tricked Scorpion Pup

(scene opens to Flappington where the Duke of Flappington is annoyed since all his latest scheme have been foiled by the Paw Patrol)

Duke of Flappington: (annoyed) (to self) I wish there was a way to stop those pups normal and magic ones once and for all!

Claw: (comes running over) (shouts) Duke!

Duke of Flappington: (annoyed) What is it Claw, I was busy talking to myself!

Claw: Flappington has an invader! He just paralyzed Sparks in seconds!

Duke of Flappington: (surprised) What!? Show me!

(the twosome head outside where Jean-Claude lands on his owners shoulder)

Duke of Flappington: What is it, Jean-Claude?

Jean-Claude: (points with his wing to an odd pup eating Sparks marshmallows)

Duke of Flappington: My word, what is that thing?

Claw: I have no idea, but that tail struck Sparks right in the leg and paralyzed him, I got lucky and fled!

Odd pup: (looks over) (growls) My food!

Claw: Those were Sparks marshmallows, you foolish pup!

Odd pup: (stretches and strikes Claw's exposed paw)

Claw: (winches) Yipe! (suddenly paralyzed)

Duke of Flappington: (grabs the tail before it can recede) Ah ha!

Odd pup: (eyes widen) (worried) Uh oh!

Duke of Flappington: (to pup) Seems with your tail unable to get loose, you are quite defenseless!

Odd pup: (whimpers) Sorry, I was just hungry and looking for food!

Duke of Flappington: Oh really? Do tell me what and who you are?

Odd pup: I am Scorpio the Scorpion Pup!

Duke of Flappington: Well that explains the scorpion like stinger and extra legs!

Scorpio: Along with my exoskeleton!

Duke of Flappington: Tell me, will my associates be alright?

Scorpio: (calmly) No worries, I only paralyzed and immobilized them! It's quite harmless but it wears off after a few minutes each time I sting someone with my tail!

Duke of Flappington: Just a question, but what's the biggest thing you've stung?

Scorpio: A blue whale, why?

Duke of Flappington: (surprised) Eh?

Scorpio: (shyly) I've snuck rides around the world, I've used my stinger tail for a little grappling hook related thing or like a prehensile tail like an opossum! Also the areas I sting heal up in seconds!

Duke of Flappington: Very interesting!

(a few minutes later)

Claw: (able to move) Yes! (glares at Scorpio) You stung me!

Duke of Flappington: Claw ceased, it appears this fellow was only searching for food!

Scorpio: (nods) I had no idea those sweets belonged to a dragon!

Claw: Ha! You're no match without your stinger!

Scorpio: (kicks Claw into a nearby barrel with four of his eight legs) I'm not entirely defenseless!

Claw: (climbs out) I'm alright!

Sparks: (able to move) (growls at Scorpio)

Duke of Flappington: (has an idea) Sparks cease! (throws him a marshmallow making him calm down)