Chapter 20: Late Night Fights

It was Stone! He had punched Oliver so hard in the face, that he fell on his back. "Stone!", said Kate, as her jaw dropped seeing him. "Hello,", said Stone, as handed a sword to Kate, "Miss. Parker.", "Why did you-", "If you do not mind, could you please help me fight him?", "He was after YOU?", she asked, "He was after YOU.", said Stone, as they both charged towards Oliver.

As they approached him, they saw two Blemmyes coming from behind Oliver. Stone made a glance at Kate, who was busy examining the Blemmye. "That creature...", she continued, as her sword slipped from her hand, "It's so...", "It is hypnotizing you. You have to fight it.", said Stone, as Kate started walking towards the Blemmye.

Stone knew she would fall into its trap, and so, grabbed her hand, and they ran out of there. Later, they sat in a corner. "Miss. Parker! Miss. Parker!", said Stone, waving his hand in front of Kate's eyes. She came to her senses and held her head after rubbing her eyes. "Stone?", she said, as she was completely out of the magic. "Stone.", she said, nodding her head. "Stone!", she said, getting excited, and happier than ever.

"Still in the magic.", "What magic? And, where were you, for three months!", "I was busy...", he said, as Kate made a serious and suspicious face. "With Blemmyes and Oliver.", "Really?", "Yes.", "Well, everyone must be really happy to see you! Let's go!", "I can't come.", he said, but Kate didn't hear a word, but started pulling his hand, and took him home.

It was 9:00 pm, and the others were worried about Kate. "Hey guys, I'm home-", "Do you have any idea, how worried I was?", "Correction; how worried WE were.", "Yes! We all were worried!", said Caleb from behind. "I brought a... guest... Well not a guest, but still.", she said, as Stone entered the house. "What the-", said Caleb, as he almost choked on his food.

"Hello... Mates.", said Stone, as everyone looked at him in awkwardness. "Stone is back!", cheered Kate, as everyone showed no excitement. "Guys, come on! Cheer a little.", "Would you mind going outside, Miss. Parker?", asked Stone, "Of course not... I guess.", said Kate, as she left the room. She was in her room for 10 minutes, when she heard loud voices from outside the room.

"Why do they keep fighting?", she said to herself. It was a tiring day, so without thinking, she slept. In the morning, she woke up to Cody and Steve talking outside. It wasn't loud now, but she could still hear them. "Good morning...", she said, as she tied her hair, into two buns, one on each side.

"Good morning, Miss. Parker.", said Stone, as he cooked breakfast. Caleb sat quietly, munching on his food, when Kate whispered to him, "What was all the shouting about, last night?", "Ah, it was nothing,", he continued to whisper back, "It was about you and Stone keeping secrets-, "Since when do we keep secrets?", she asked, accusingly. "You don't. And I regret saying those words, about you and Stone, three months ago.", "I forgave you, long back, Caleb.", she said.

"Please don't say sorry, okay?", she said, as Caleb nodded. "Yes sir!", he said, to cheer them both up, and get them out of the awkward silence. "But there is also one thing I've been willing to tell you...", said, Caleb. "You sound like you're going to propose to me.", she said as she laughed, but stopped short when she saw Caleb's serious face. "Wait, are you?", "I...", he continued, as Kate was super confused. "Love...", he said, as Kate's eyes widened.

"Pizza!" he said, as Kate just stared at him awkwardly and offensively. "What? You...!", she said, as both of them continued laughing. "But seriously... Your face was like one of those people who have all the concern to know things, and they go like, "Oh, my gosh, what! You're joking, right? Hahahaha!", they say in a girly tone, and continue laughing like crazy.", said Caleb, as Kate just laughed at his joke.