Chapter 25: Back to Normal

6 months earlier...

"You are interested-", "I'm not interested in Stone, Cody!", "I never said Stone...".

Present day...

"Come on guys, breakfast's ready.", "Wow, it smells delicious!", said Caleb, as Kate served breakfast to everyone. "What's for breakfast?", asked Steve, "Well... Coffee for everyone and... A full fry for Cody,", she said as she served, "PB and J's for Caleb,", she continued, "Cereal for you, Steve.", "Oh, thank you!", said Steve, "And, a fruit salad for me and Stone.", "Fruit salad? Who likes fruit salad?", asked Cody and Steve.

"I do!", said Kate, "Even I do.", said Stone. "Exactly the reason you look pale lately.", said Steve. "Oh, my god. I do NOT believe you just said that.", continued Caleb, "Fruits are SO healthy man! I mean, come on!", "Jeez, we were joking.", said Cody. "Someone!", said Kate, as they had breakfast.

6 months had passed by, and everyone had forgotten about Oliver, the Blemmyes, and Sasha. The question remains, why was Sasha there? Although everyone knew she was dead. But was she?

"Wow, breakfast is great. Who taught you all this?", asked Caleb. "Well, you can guess.", said Kate. "Ok, never mind, I guessed it already.", said Caleb as everyone laughed. "It's Stone.", "No, it's not!", said Cody.

"OH! I'm so sorry... I thought it was him. But now I know, it was STEVE!", he said, as Steve choked on his coffee. "Oh, my gosh, is that not obvious?", said Cody, as he scoffed. "Honestly man, it's a joke.", "Like you? Ok, got it!", "Hey, that's offensive!", "Look who's talking...", said Stone, as everyone laughed at Caleb.

"You're unusually quiet, Kate.", "No? I'm not!", she said, nervously. "Right...", said Stone nodding his head. "Ok fine!", "Exposed.", said Stone nodding his head again, and everyone looked at him. "She is exposed, not me.", he said, as everyone looked at Kate. "I wanted to go to NYC to celebrate Christmas...", she said, as everyone was stunned. "Ok you can go.", said Cody. "Ok... I WAS expecting that... now, what's your condition?", "What condition? There's no condition.", "Wait what? Not even a 'be early'?".

"Ok, yes, be early.", "Ok, and?", she asked, as Cody couldn't stop himself. "OK fine! Take Stone and Caleb with you!", "What?", said Stone and Kate. "Uhm, yeah. Take him with you. Me and Steve are going. Out. For uhm, some work.", "Yeah, some 'work'.", said Steve, as he looked at Cody.

"Yes, some very, very important work.", said Cody, "Mmhmm...", said Steve, as he looked at Cody and nodded his head. "What time is it?", asked Caleb. "8:00 pm.", she answered. "Oh no... I'm busy, can't go...", "Busy doing what Caleb?", "The new movie just released, so, I'll be in the cinema...", he said.

"So, only-", "Me and Kate...", said Stone. "Yes! YES!", said Cody, "Cody, are you sure you have some 'important' work? You should join us.", "No, NO!", he said, "Trust me, we can't.", said Steve. "Ok...", "Even I have some very... Indeed very, important work.", said Stone. "So I'll go alone!", said Kate, being happy. "No way, I'm letting you go alone!", "Cody, I'm nearly 18!", "Not an adult, Kate, NOT an adult!", he said. Meanwhile, Stone was busy sneaking out.