Chapter 36: Sleepy, Aren't we?

"You look like you want to say many things, Kate.", said Natasha, with a sly and cunning smile on her face. "Leave me and my brother alone!", Kate muffled. Then suddenly, the police barged inside and arrested Natasha, again. She went bonkers on the officers and moved frantically. One officer tranquilized Natasha, and she collapsed to the ground, as she was being taken.

"Kate!", screamed Cody from behind. The officers untied her, and she ran to Cody and hugged him tight. Then Caleb came from behind, and Kate saw him. "Caleb...", she said, as she went to him, and hugged him too. Caleb was too shocked and heartbroken to do anything. He knew Natasha was a bad person, but she was still his sister.

"I'm so sorry Caleb, I put you all this.", "This isn't the first time she's been arrested.", "What do you mean?", asked Kate. "She got arrested for a murder.", "She... Did what?!", said Kate completely shocked. They both were glad, that Natasha had been sent to therapy, and when she recovered, they would go and meet her. But they needed time to get their head straight.

Present Day...

"So... she's a murderer.", said Stone, as he looked at Natasha, who had woken up. "Who are you looking at?", she said, rudely. "I don't know if she's gotten any better or not...", said Caleb. "Let's just wait for Cody and Steve.", she said, as they sat down together.

Kate, who was sitting in between remembered her past with Caleb; how they became friends, what all they did together, and a lot more. They were going to be late, so the three just sat there, doing nothing, not even talking. After a few minutes, Caleb noticed, that Kate felt extremely sleepy, and was trying to balance her head while sleeping.

"Here, you can use my hand.", said Caleb, as Kate grabbed his hand, and put her head on her shoulder. She was too tired to even notice that Stone's nose was bleeding, but Caleb noticed it. "Are you okay, Stone?", "Yes... Just a little shocked... I can't even imagine what you and Kate went through...", he said, as he looked at Kate with concern.

"What the hell happened here?!", said Cody, as they entered. "Oh my god! Is she unconscious?", asked Steve from behind. "Oh god, Kate!", said Cody, as he came near Kate. "She's just sleeping...  She was tired.", 'What happened in here?", asked Cody. Caleb then pointed to Natasha, who was unconscious. "Is that... Natasha?", asked Cody, as he looked at Caleb, who nodded.

"Don't touch him...", said Kate silently in her sleep, but everyone heard it. "Stay away from Caleb...", she said, as everyone turned to Caleb, who turned completely red. "Stone, what had happened? I want to know everything.", said Cody, as Stone nodded, and they went to a room, leaving Kate and Caleb alone.

"Kate? Kate, could you just wake up for a second...", he was about to continue, when she woke up. She looked at Caleb with sleepy eyes, and Caleb's face turned red again. "Uhm, Kate?", he said, "Yes?", she replied, in a sleepy tone. "Should I drop you to your room, unless it's not destroyed-", "No, I'm comfortable here!", she said, as Caleb sighed, and started to think of a way, to put her to bed. "Should I pick you up?", asked Caleb, as Kate turned to him, and blushed. "Uhm, I guess...", she said, as he picked her up. "I remember you telling Steve and Stone I'm heavy, once.", "What? No! You're not heavy!", he said nervously, "You know, I can walk.", she said, as Caleb refused to put her down, knowing that she had been hurt.