Chapter 58: Escaped

Tyler and Kate flew in the air, and SPLASHED into the water! They quickly got out of the car, and swam to the shore, escaping from the four. "No...", said Cody, as they all got out of the car. "Should we say something to him?", asked Caleb. "No...", replied Stone and Steve together. "Kate...", said Cody, as he fell to the ground, and cried his heart out. "We'll find her, Cody! She'll be fine-", "She won't!", screamed Cody, as he felt sick to his stomach.

"I'm the reason she left!", he said, as the others tried talking him out of it. "No, Cody you're not-", "I am!", "YOU'RE NOT, CODY!", screamed Stone and Steve together. Steve hugged him tight, and they all left the scene. "You'll be fine, Cody...", said Steve, as he put on Cody's seat belt. Cody was too shocked even to speak.

"Steve...", continued Stone, "We need to give him his space.", he said, as Steve nodded, and they all left for the cottage. Meanwhile, Kate and Tyler swam to the shore and made their escape. "I hope our phones are safe!", said Tyler. "Tyler, I'm so sorry for ruining your car.", "Ah, that! It's okay... It wasn't mine anyway.", "Wasn't yours? But aren't you a-", just then, Tyler pulled out a card from his pocket.

"NYPD... Miss. Parker...", he said, as Kate understood everything. "Oh! You were undercover...", "Yes!", "But what about your mission?", "You're lucky it was over by that time!", "Thank goodness...", she said. "Where to now Miss. Parker?", asked Tyler, as he went to the car, to get their belongings. "Kate?", but Kate didn't respond. Tyler looked at Kate, who held her head tight and swayed. "Are you okay, Kate?", he asked.

"Tyler...", she said softly, "Hey... Hey... I got you...", he came up to her. "I didn't have my pills...", she said. "What pills-", just then, she collapsed to the ground, but Tyler caught her in the right time. "Kate? Kate!", Kate could hear muffled sounds, and see blurry things, before she completely blacked out.

"Kate...", she could feel someone rubbing her cheek, so she could wake up. "Kate?", she could hear and see properly now. "Kate.", she opened her eyes. "Are you fine now?", "Yeah... Just... Feeling a little dizzy...", she said, as she looked here and there, and got up. "Where are we?", she asked, as Tyler handed her a cup of coffee.

"We're at my place.", said Tyler. "It's beautiful...", she said, gazing at the place. "Well, Miss. Parker. Here you go.", he handed a pack of tablets to Kate, "What are these?", "Remember you said, "I didn't have my pills...", the previous night?", "Yes... I think so...", "These are the pills...", "Where'd you find them?", she asked, curiously, as Tyler got up to get ready for work, and sighed, "In your backpack, Princess...", he said, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go and work.", said Tyler.

"I am so sorry, for putting you in everything... I'll make sure I move out as soon as possible.", "It's okay, you can stay here as long as you can.", "But I will move out, Tyler. I want to be something, or someone!", she said, with sparks in her eyes. "Inspirational, are we?", "Yeah, right.", said Kate, as she got up. She grabbed her phone and started searching for places where the others didn't stand a chance to find her. Later that night, Kate grabbed her laptop, and using Tyler's help, did some research.

"You need to stay low.", "New York is busy by day, and night, not to forget, but mostly day. But, that doesn't mean they can't track me down.", she said, with confidence. "If you want to move out, then I can find some places where you can lay low, and not to forget, be something, or someone...", "Thank you, Tyler.", she said, as the two searched for such places for hours. After searching, and searching, they finally dozed off at 5:00 am.