Chapter 63: Someone's Smart

The two then reached the scene where the car had blasted off. They saw the Stone and Caleb getting into a MASSIVE fight, and Steve, who was trying to stop them. "Guys, stop!", "Steve, what happened?", "Stone, Caleb, called names, got punched, heck of a fight!", "Those are some keywords...", said Kate, as the three tried stopping them.

"They wouldn't stop!", "Why exactly are they using their powers?", "They're completely out of control...", said Steve. Cody then thought of an idea and told it to the others. "Might work...", "They could hurt each other before we could even execute this plan!", "Might as well give it a shot, 'cause they're practically adults...", said Cody, as the three went to Stone and Caleb.

"Your name should be SATAN!", "You should probably stop!", they continued to fight, as Steve, Kate, and Cody just watched them, and folded their hands, as if the two fighting were children, and needed to understand that they were wrong. They didn't say anything, and Stone and Caleb kept fighting. Then they suddenly stop, seeing shadows on them.

"Who started it?", asked Cody with a serious face, and the two pointed at each other. "I didn't start it!", "You did.", said Stone, in an even more serious tone. Kate cleared her throat and signalled, that Cody was mad... REAL mad. "Sorry.", said Stone, as he got up, and went to the car to fix it. "You got something to say?", "I'm sorry...", he continued, as he looked at Stone furiously, and whispered, "But he started it.", and glared at him.

Everyone then gathered around the car, and when it was fixed, they hopped on and were off. "So...", continued Kate, as all eyes were on her, "What exactly happened?", she asked. "Oliver invaded.", continued Cody. "He came to the cottage a few days ago, and threatened us, saying that he knows EVERYTHING about us...", he said. "And you guys left that place?", "I mean, did we have another choice? He knew about our whereabouts long ago.", he said.

"Right...", said Kate, as she questioned them again. "Wait... He invaded... But did you guys note the pattern of his so-called 'invasion'?", she asked. "No... Didn't think it was necessary.", said Steve, with a questioning face. "He's got a pattern... And somehow, he knows our next step... He might as well attack us now...", she said, as the others looked her and there, just in case...

"I didn't actually mean RIGHT NOW.", she continued, "But still, he just comes unannounced, and does something bad. I mean, I've fallen in his trap, several times, and then Stone, and Cody, and Caleb, and...", she stopped short as everyone's eyes widened and they realized... "Steve...", said Caleb, as Steve's mouth was left open. "He'll attack ME next!", said Steve, as he realized, he was the damsel in distress now!

"We all must keep our eyes, ears, not mouth though, but all the other organs open.", said Kate, "Does nose count?", asked Caleb, as everyone but Stone laughed. "Of course... Ha!", said Kate, as Stone continued driving. They reached their destination after an hour, and it was around 6 pm now. Everyone got off and was relaxed by the fresh air, and the view of the destination, since it was on a small hill. "So... How's life?", asked Kate, to Caleb, as the others went ahead.

"Well... It is fine though...", "Oh... So, when I wasn't around, you were happy-", "I NEVER said that!", he said, as Kate laughed. "I know, silly I was joking.", she said, as Caleb looked a little uncomfortable with her asking that question. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-", "I-It's okay... It's just... I'm only FINE... Not happy yeah... But, I did miss you...", said Caleb, with sparks in his eyes.