Chapter 53: A Beautiful Girl

It was almost 10 minutes now, and Kate hadn't returned. "Should we check on her?", "I think we should.", said Caleb, as the two went towards the restroom. "Excuse me, where can we find the restroom?", "It's to the right.", said a nurse, and the two rushed there. They were about to open the door when someone from inside did.

A beautiful girl opened the door and was about to scream when Caleb and Stone shushed her. "Were you boys about to go inside the ladies restroom?", asked the girl. "Our friend is inside, and we think she fainted, due to her headache.", "Oh, the girl wearing pajamas, and a cute jacket?", "Yes, that one! Is she in there?", asked Caleb, "Is she alright?", added Stone.

"Calm down, boys, she's fine, she's just listening to music.", "Listening to...", "Music?", asked Stone, as the two scoffed. "I suggested her to because she was crying before that. I asked what happened, and she said she was fine, but had a headache. Poor thing...", said the girl, as Stone and Caleb looked at each other, in REAL concern.

"Could you call her outside for us, please?", asked Stone, "What do I get in turn?", asked the girl, jokingly, but the to didn't understand it. "You can have him.", said Stone. "What? NO!", "Am I not pretty?", asked the girl, looking offended. "You do! It's just...", "I understand... You have someone else... Well, I'll just call her. Oh, and... What's her name again?", "Kate.", said the two together, and looked at each other in slight anger.

"Kate it is. I'll get her.", said the girl. The moment the girl left, the two gave death stares to each other. Their rivalry came back to their minds and stared at each other. They sat on a bench nearby and looked away from each other, and moments later, Kate came out. Her earphones were in her ears, and her phone was in her hand. She saw the two and quickly hid behind a wall.

"Why these two!", "Are you going to go out there, girl?", asked the girl, as Kate whispered something to her ears. "You think you could do that?", "I was born to be an actress, baby girl. Of course, I can!", she said, as the girl went to Caleb and Stone. "Listen, boys... We got a problem here.", said the girl, as Caleb and Stone were alerted.

"What happened?", "She's not in trouble, is she?", "No... She's not even in there.", "What?", said Caleb, completely shocked. "She went that way.", pointed the girl in a random direction, as the two thanked her, and rushed out of there. Kate came out and thanked the girl to bits. "I just needed some time to face those two.", "Getting it... I'm Stacy. Stacy Miller.", "Kate Parker.", said Kate, as the two shook hands.

For some or the other reason, Kate remembered Sasha, when she shook her hand. "Well... See ya around, baby girl.", said Stacy, as she winked at Kate, and set off from there. "She's so kind...", Kate said to herself, "Not to forget beautiful!", she said, as she went to Cody's room.

Meanwhile, Stone and Caleb, who went in a random direction, reached in front of Cody's room and found Kate sitting on the bench, beside Steve. "Kate! You had us worried!", said Caleb, as he sat next to her. She had her hood on, and her hand covered her face. "Kate? Are you crying?", asked Caleb, as he shook her hand. In doing so, Kate lost her balance, and fell on Caleb, while being seated. They later found out, that she was sleeping!

"She's sleeping...", said Stone, "Wow...", continued Caleb, "You never know...", he said, as Kate put her head on Caleb's shoulder, and her hands around his neck. "Don't leave me alone...", she said softly. "She's so pretty... Even when asleep.", said Stone, as Caleb brushed a strand of her hair, and Stone became jealous.

"Cody...", said a voice, "Get back here...", said the voice again. "Did you hear that?", asked Caleb. "I sure did.", said Stone, in a serious tone. They looked here and there, but no trace of who said it. "Cody...", said the voice again. They now knew that this wasn't Kate's voice. They looked around one more time and found out it was Steve. "He's so hilarious.", said Stone, as the two laughed.