Chapter 57: Craziest Idea

"Thank you, Stacy, you've helped a lot!", said Kate, as she downed her mask, smiled, and said goodbye. Just then, she saw Stone, who stared at the two in complete shock. "He saw me! Oh dear!", "I got him! You go!", she said, as Kate ran out of there, and Stone rushed towards Kate. "Nope! Not so fast!", "Move!", said Stone, but Stacy had an incredible way to distract him.

"Kate wanted to confess something!", she screamed across the aisle, and Stone stopped short. "What? Is she...", "She wanted to say that...", she came near Stone, and whispered in his ears. "Red suits you... Daddy's Princess!", said Stacy, as Stone looked at her, in complete horror. "Where did Kate go?", "Now THAT, is something I can't tell you... Because I don't know myself!", she said, as Stone realized it was a distraction.

He ran out of the hospital, just to find Kate, get into a taxi, and escape. "Kate! Stop!", he screamed. "Drive faster, please!", she demanded the driver to drive fast. "No, no, no! Cody will KILL me!", he called Kate, and she picked up. "I'm so sorry Stone...", she said as she started crying. "Get back, Kate.", said Stone, in a stern tone. "No, Stone... This is MY life... It's like NOW or NEVER!", she said, before hanging up.

She asked the driver to stop at the Parker's Mansion. "Parker's Mansion? What was your name again?", "Kate Parker... Why?", "Kate? Kate! It's me!", "I'm sorry, you might've misunderstood-", "No! Late Mr. Smith's son!", "Oh, my god! Tyler? Is that you?", she asked. "Yes! Oh, my god... You haven't changed a bit!", he said. "But you have! You've grown into a handsome man.", "Oh yeah?", he said, as the two had a virtuous conversation.

Tyler was Mr. Smith's son. Mr. Smith was the Parkers' butler, who had passed away when Kate was 14. Tyler was the same age as Cody, Steve, and Caleb. Tyler, Cody, and Kate, used to play a lot when they were young. But eventually, Tyler was sent to a boarding school, to study.

"You're a driver now?", "Well... Not really...", said Tyler. "Then?", "I'll explain when we get to the mansion.", "Where were you going to go?", "To my place.", "Well... Let's go to your place, shall we?", said Kate, as Tyler looked at Kate and smiled. "Sure thing, Princess!", he said as he looked away.

Just then Kate's smile faded, as she realized, what she'd done, was wrong. She wanted to ask Tyler to stop the car, but she wanted to see how it would end up, and where she would end up. "What were you doing in the hospital anyways?", "Well, um... Long story short... Cody fainted, then I fainted, then I escaped, and they must've known by now.", said Kate, stunning Tyler.

Just then, someone bumped their car, into Tyler's! "Oh, my god! My precious baby!", "Who was that?", "I don't know!". Kate looked behind, to find Cody, Caleb, Steve, and Stone, in a car behind them. Then suddenly, Kate's phone started ringing. It was Cody. "H-Hello?", "Stop the car.", he said, seriously. "No, Cody... It's my life-", "Listen, I don't have time for nonsense right now, Kate. Stop the car, this instance.", "Well, you listen to me, Cody,", she continued, as she burned in anger, "I'm NOT asking the driver to stop the car. Because I can't. I'm being KIDNAPPED.", she said, shocking Cody, and Tyler.

"Me? A kidnapper? And that is NO way to talk to your elder brother, Kate Parker.", "Oh, will you be quiet, Tyler?", she said, as she muted herself. "Kate... If you're done joking, then stop... The... Car!", he shouted. Kate looked at him, from the window, and asked Tyler if she could drive. "You know how to drive?", "Of course, I do!", she lied, "Fine, I'll stop the car-", "Are you NUTS? Just shift to the other seat, and let me handle the wheel!", she said, as she sat on the driver's seat.

"Listen up, Cody Parker. You might have to tighten your seat belt because what you're about to see, is shocking, you got me?", "Don't you dare, do anything crazy, Kate Parker.", said Cody, even more, angrier than before. But she hung up. They were soon going to go on a bridge, and Kate pressed the accelerator. "That's too fast, Kate!", "Listen up, Tyler, we're about to jump off a bridge. "WE'RE WHAT?!", he asked, in complete shock. "No... We're not.", "Yes. We. Are...", she said, as she broke the divider, and they went flying in the air and SPLASHED into the water!