Chapter 33: Revealed

"How?", said Kate, as she got up, and fought again. "You can't beat me! I have powers!", said the hooded figure. "So do I...", said Kate, as her eyes turned red, and she flew in the air. "How do you...", she said as Kate attacked her. She used her powers to attack the hooded figure, and attacked her so many times, that the hooded figure got tired.

"Stop!", "Oh yeah? I can do this all day.", said Kate, as she came to the ground. "Who are you?", asked the hooded figure. "I should be asking that to you.", she said. "Kate!", said Caleb, as she turned to him. "Stone!", he said, as the hooded figure attacked her using her powers, and she went flying in the air, and landed on the dining table, which broke.

"Kate, no!", said Caleb. "You're coming with me.", she said, as she grabbed Caleb's hand, but he didn't move. "No, I'm not..." he said, as his eyes turned green. "What the...", she said, as Caleb pushed her far away from her, and she went flying in the air. He went to her, tied her to a chair, used his powers to enchant her mind, and made her sleep.

He went back to Stone who was still bleeding, and unconscious. "Stone please wake up...", he said, as tears dropped down his cheeks. "Kate...", said Stone softly. "Kate... Oh, my god, Kate!", he said, as he went to her. She was lying unconscious on the broken table. "Kate, no! Kate, please wake up!", said Caleb.

Caleb healed Kate, and she opened her eyes slowly. Caleb hugged her tightly. "Where's Stone...?", she asked softly, "He's ok... He's asking for you...", "Take me to him...", she said, as Caleb gently picked her up, and took her to Stone. "Kate... Are you okay?", said Stone, "I think..." she said.

They waited for some time, as they all sat on the ground. "Who is she?", asked Stone. "I don't know... When I opened the door, she asked me to hand Caleb over to her.", said Kate. "I'll go check who she is.", said Caleb. Just as he came near her, she started moving. "Caleb...", she said softly, her head still down, hairs covering her face.

Caleb slowly lifted her hood, of her black dress, and was shocked to see her face. "Who is she Caleb?", asked Kate and Stone from behind, as they got up. "No, no...", said Caleb, as tears started coming from his eyes. "Caleb?", "No, she's...". Caleb started losing his breath, as Kate rushed to him. "Hey, Caleb, look at me.", "No Kate, she...", he wanted to say more, but he just shook his head and started crying.

Kate put her hands on his face. "Caleb... I'm right here...", she said, as Caleb held her hands tightly. "I don't care who she is! I want you to be okay! Please be okay for me, Caleb.", she said, as Caleb looked at her, and started to calm down. "Are you okay?", asked Kate, "I think...", he said, as she hugged him tightly.

Stone, who was busy examining the girl, noticed something strange. "Her powers...", he said, as Caleb and Kate heard him. "Are similar to Caleb's...", she said as Kate got confused. "She's related to you, isn't she?-", "She's my sister.", said Caleb, as Kate looked at him, completely shocked. "She's...", said Kate, as she looked at Caleb with heavy eyes, who was looking at Stone. "She's your sister?", asked Stone, as Kate turned around and started walking away. "Yes. She's...", said Caleb, as he started to panic again.

"Why are you so scared of her? Look at Kate, she's... Kate?", said Stone as he saw her standing in a corner. "No, no,", she said as came back to them, "She's not your sister!", she screamed. "Kate! What is wrong with you?", asked Stone, as Caleb agreed with her. "I wish she wasn't.", he said. Kate started panicking. "Kill her...", she said.