Chapter 46: Escapism

"You had 4-", "Stone I don't feel so good..." she said, as she looked down. "Well, you had 4-", "Move.", she said, as Stone scoffed. She knew he wouldn't listen like this, so, she pushed him, and he fell on his butt. "Ow! How dare you?!", he said, as Kate vomited again. "You vomited... Blood?!", he said in surprise, as he noticed that Kate was about to fall. He ran to get her and caught her just in time.

Caleb rushed out of the door, and behind him was the waiter. Kate saw him and called out to him. "Waits! We meet again!", said Kate, as the waiter smiled and shrugged. Caleb gave him a death glare, and he knew, he had to leave. Meanwhile, Stone made Kate stand in one place still. "Stand still.", "I'm falling~", she said, as Stone caught her again.

"Is she...", "Yes, she is.", said Caleb. "Should we take her home?", asked Caleb, as Stone agreed with him. "Home? I don't want to go home!", she said, as Caleb came near her. "You come home with us, and we'll drop Stone, and we both will party all night, okay?", he said, as Kate got excited and agreed to go home.

"Why drop me off, when you can stay at home?", asked Stone, as Caleb frowned at him. Stone glared back at him, and they had a staring competition. It was a little too long because when they stopped staring at each other, they noticed that Kate was missing. "Where'd she go?!", said Caleb, as they sighed and headed back in.

They found the same waiter and asked him where Kate was. "Honestly man, she's a really sweet girl.", he said, as both of them stared at him, "She's like my little sister. She annoys me too.", he said, as Caleb and Stone stopped glaring at him. "Where is she?", asked Caleb, "No more pranks, okay?", said Stone, "Being honest, she went outside, like 10 minutes ago, but since she's not in control, she should be near.", he said, as the two headed outside.

"Did she say anything about me?", asked Caleb, before he left, "Yes! She said, you would probably be jealous when she called.", said the waiter, as Caleb blushed and left the nightclub. The two went outside, but couldn't spot Kate. "There's a subway nearby.", "We have to check it.", said Stone, "We should be calling her, shouldn't we?", said Caleb, as Stone agreed to his plan.

Caleb called her, but she declined, and this continued for several times. While they were busy finding Kate, Kate was busy examining one of the supermarkets, which had just opened. "So, you're telling me, that if I buy 2 smoothies, you give me 2 for free?", she asked, as the girl at the cash counter stared at her awkwardly.

"Yes?~", she said, as Kate gazed at the smoothies. "I want the strawberry and the blueberry one.", she said, as she waved in the air. "Why are you acting weird?", she asked, as she chewed on her chewing gum. "I had like 4 drinks girl.", she said, as the cashier rolled her eyes.

She got 4 smoothies, went to a nearby orphanage, and left them all over there. "Act of charity!", she said, as she lifted her finger. Meanwhile, Stone checked the subway station, and Caleb went to all the stores, to look for Kate. "I shouldn't have left her there.", said Stone to himself, "I shouldn't have left Kate alone.", said Caleb to himself.

Kate went to the subway, hoping to take a train home. "I'm in a field of-HIC!", she got a hiccup, "Oops, I did it again~", she started singing, as she didn't realize that Stone was there, looking for her, in the same subway. After a few minutes, Kate felt even more out of control and took a deep breath. "4 drinks? Wow!", she said to herself.

Just then, she spotted Stone, but he didn't see her anywhere. She quickly hid behind a pillar, before she got caught. She was successful because when she turned, she didn't see him anywhere. "Phew!", she said quietly and sighed in relief. Just then, a strong pair of arms grabbed her hand and pinned her to the pillar.

"Oh, my-", "Shut up.", said a familiar voice, behind the black mask. He lifted his mask, and there he stood- Stone. "Hi! Stone!", she said, as she looked at him with dizzy eyes. "Why?", "Why what?", she asked as she brushed a strand of his hair again. "Daddy's Princess...", she said, as she laughed, and Stone turned red.