Chapter 24: The Master Plan

"Kate! No!", screamed Stone, and went towards her. He grabbed her by the waist, and they landed. "Kate, please wake up.", he said, tears dripping down his cheeks. "Stone...", "Kate, it's ok, I'm right here.", he said, as he saw, that she had stabbed herself, in the heart.

"Why did you do this?! Who made you do this?", "It was...", she said as she sighed, and smiled looking down. "Who was it? Tell me, and that person shall not survive.", "What if you know him?", "I'll still kill him.", he said, sounding serious. "It was Cody, Stone...", she said, as the knife, by which she stabbed her heart faded away, and Stone just sat there, shocked.

"W-What? How did-", "Me and Cody had planned this...", she said, as Stone hugged Kate tightly. "You know, I'm sorry I-", "You know how scared I was?! My heart nearly came out when I saw that knife in your heart! I can't risk losing you!", "So... If I died-", "No! Don't say it...", said Stone, as he cried and hugged Kate.

"All I, and Cody, wanted to see, was that if you were a good person at heart, no matter how much trouble you got into!", she said, as they saw Cody coming towards them, and Stone and Kate got up.

"Stone...", said Cody, out of breath, and Stone was silent, and was about to leave. "No, Stone, wait!", said Cody, "I'm sorry, that I got between you both, and I will never, be seen again. I'm leaving for good.", said Stone, as he broke Kate's heart. "Why would you leave for good? No one leaves for good!", said Kate, as she tried to stop him.

"I planned,", he continued, as Kate and Cody felt a rage of guilt, "To leave...", "No...", said Kate softly, "But now, that you're asking me to stay, I guess I can stay...", he said, as Kate and Cody became happier than ever. Kate hugged him tight, and Stone smiled, for the first time!

What made him smile? The fact that he was staying, or... Something else...? Or even, 'Someone' else...?

"I'm so happy I can't tell you!", said Kate. After a few moments, Steve and Caleb appeared from a portal, using Steve's powers. "They were a part of this plan, weren't they?", asked Stone, "They were...", said Cody, "Yeah, we were.", said Caleb, as they all laughed and teleported back to the tents.

The very next morning, they all got up early, to practice sword fighting. "That's not how you do it!", said Stone, to Caleb, as Cody and Kate smiled at a distance. "You are interested-", "I'm not interested in Stone, Cody!", said Kate, as they laughed. , said Cody, as he smirked, and Kate just went to practice, completely ashamed.

"Oh, my god! Again! That is not how you do it!", said Stone, "That is not how you do it!", said Caleb, mocking Stone, and he heard it. "What did you say?", "Uh... Mate, it's not, uhm... How you cue it?", said Caleb, as Stone grabbed his sword. "Honestly man, you going to do it?", "I think...", "I better run.", said Caleb nodding his head. "Yes, you better run...", said Stone, as Caleb screamed and ran away. But Stone was no less, he appeared in front of Caleb, and Caleb prepared himself with his sword.

"Hah! Do it, yeh bro!", "What's with the accent?", asked Stone, "Uhm, is it... Is it weird?", he asked, "Yes.", "Oh, uhm. Never mind... Attack!", "Sure.", he said, as he attacked Caleb. Stone was prepared but to his surprise, Caleb fought gracefully and defeated Stone!

"YES!", said Caleb, as Kate, Cody, and Steve, clapped from a distance. "Go Caleb!", screamed Kate, as the three laughed. "Well done,", continued Stone, "And THAT is how you do it.", "Oh damn!", said Caleb, as they all gathered to set the table for breakfast.