Chapter 45: Prank Call

As Stone and Caleb were busy finding Kate, Kate was busy enjoying them being worried. "This world,", she said to the waiter, "Is SO Pathetic!", she said, losing control of her. "Ma'am, are you alright?", asked the waiter, "Should I call the two people looking for you-", "NO! Don't...", she said, as she pointed towards both of them. "I'm tricking them, man! They're both fighting over me! I'm a Dismal in Damstress!", she said, as the waiter understood, she was going crazy.

"You mean 'Damsel in Distress'?", he asked, as Kate nodded her head and smiled. "You sure, I shouldn't call them?", asked the waiter. "If you do, that'll be your last day here son.", she said, in a robotic tone. The waiter knew he couldn't handle her, so he decided to call them, but Kate stopped him. "I hatched this plan, so you better not ruin it!", she said, as she took her phone out.

She called Caleb and asked the waiter to shut up, by putting her finger on her lips and shushing him. Caleb saw his phone and picked it up. "Kate, where are you?! We're so worried!", "Shut up! You're so boring!", she said, as Caleb got confused. "You're so weird!", she said. Her tone had said it, and Caleb understood, that she was out of control.

She cut the call and called Stone. "You're worrying them-", "Shh! Shut up, waits!", she said, as she put her finger on the waiter's lips. "Dude, that ain't gonna work.", he said, as she shut him up. Stone picked up the call. "Where. Are. You?", he asked in a strict tone. "Why are you concerned?', she asked, in a stupid tone. "So that I can find you, and kill you before you die.", he said, as Kate turned to the waiter, and covered the speaker.

"He's angry with you.", "He's angry with you, girl.", he said, as Kate got a brilliant idea. "Okay, waits, say, 'Who's that, Kate?', so that it would make him more jealous!", she said, as the waiter had no choice but to go with her idea. "Who's that, Kate?", said the waiter, "Your death.", said Stone, out of jealousy, as he started tracking her phone. The waiter then said, "Is that the crazy man you were talking about, yeah?", and that made Stone more angry.

"Yes, that's him.", she said, as Stone was close to tracking her phone. "Cut the phone!", said the waiter, as she cut the phone immediately. The waiter and Kate cheered together. "You! You're an award-winning actor!", she said, as the waiter felt proud of himself. "Get me more drinks man!", she said, as the waiter got 3 more drinks. She had all of them one by one.

"Okay, waits, nice meeting you! Just go to that dude,", she said, as she pointed towards Stone, "And ask him to go outside, the back door. Tell that to him after 5 minutes.", she said, as the waiter understood the assignment. She went outside the backdoor and felt even dizzier than she felt at home.

"What was in the drink?", she questioned herself. She sat there for a while, feeling weird. Then suddenly, she felt the rage, to throw up, and she went to a corner. She vomited blood again and sat where she was sitting earlier. She waited for 5 minutes, and Stone came running through the back door and saw Kate sitting there, with her head down.

Stone grabbed her, pinned her to the wall, and started questioning her. "What were you thinking?! You know how dangerous it is for you to be out here!", he said, as Kate got a hick-up. "Did you have something?!", asked Stone, in concern. "Yup... Only 2... Oh wait, 4 drinks.", she said, as Stone gasped. "4?!", he asked, as Kate nodded her head.