Chapter 61: Everyone's Smart

"Cody~", said Kate, as she swayed, and Cody, surprisingly, smiled at her. "Whatcha doin' here?", asked Kate, as the two danced on a slow music. "Kidnapping you, of course.", he said, as he laughed stupidly. "I'm not going anywhere!", she said, in a childish tone. "I wasn't asking, Kate.", he said, as he slowly led her out the back gate, and she just closed her eyes, and danced with him.

When the two reached outside, Kate saw the others, looking serious. "Got her?", asked Steve, "Yeah... I asked 'waits', whoever that must be, where she was, and how many drinks she had,", he continued, as he sighed, "5...", "5! That's kinda less...", said Steve, as everyone looked at him, "I know right!", said Kate, as she laughed. "I mean, depends!", said Steve, as the others sighed and got in the car.

Stone was driving, and Steve sat beside him, Cody, Kate and Caleb sat in the back seat. Kate sat between the two and put her head on Cody's shoulder. "Where are we going?", she said, as she looked at Cody, "I'll tell you when you wake up...", "Who said I'm sleeping?", she said, again, in a childish tone, looking confused. "Stone...", called out Cody, as Stone sighed, and turned towards Kate. He looked at her, with serious eyes, and Kate, not knowing slept by his hypnotism. "Let's go now.", said Caleb, as Stone drove off.

Kate woke up the next morning, to find herself inside a locked car. She was very confused. She then understood the whole scene and sighed with grief. "They did NOT!", she said. They had stopped at a small restaurant, early in the morning. They all were having breakfast, and Kate was left behind, in a locked car. Then suddenly, she saw someone coming. "Wakey-wakey, sleepy head! Time to wake up!", said Caleb, as he was about to open the car's door. Kate had to think fast, she only had 10 seconds or less! She then acted like she was still asleep. "Kate, wake up...", said Caleb, as he sat next to her.

He brushed a strand of her hair and looked at her with sparks in her eyes. Just then, Kate got up in hurry and covered Caleb's mouth before he could do anything. Caleb tried freeing himself, but Kate had him in his grip, and she was using her powers. Caleb blabbered something, and Kate shushed him. "Kate!", he muffled, "SHUT UP!", she said, in a low, but harsh tone.

Caleb then calmed down, closed his eyes, and acted dead. "I didn't kill him, did I?", Kate questioned herself, as she lifted her hand from his mouth slowly. Then suddenly, Caleb sprung onto Kate and pinned her to the seat of the car. "Ow!", Kate hit her head, while he pinned her. Before she could use her powers again, Caleb put his hand on her mouth.

"Shut up...", said Caleb, as Kate calmed down for real. "There's a reason we kidnapped you.", "Yeah right!", she muffled, as Caleb scoffed. "We always knew about your whereabouts, 'Miss. Parker', and we still didn't kidnap you from that place, did we?", he said, as Kate just looked at him, and made an 'I don't care' face.

"Oh, and, you should know this, that the so-called 'Sam-guy', was Stone.", he said, as Kate looked at him in shock. "Yes, Kate, it was Stone... And, would you be even happier to know the reason we brought you here?", asked Caleb, as Kate didn't say, or do anything, but just listened with curiosity. "Guess who's back, Kate.", asked Caleb, as Kate got a slight hint by his saying.

"Oliver's back.", said Cody from behind. Caleb backed off, and Kate looked at the 4, who had gathered. Kate knew she wasn't ready to confront them, and had to escape before she was questioned. "Don't, Kate.", said Cody, as he scoffed and put his hands in his pocket. "Don't what?", she asked as she scanned the car with her powers.

"Don't even TRY to escape... Again.", "Who said I'm escaping?", continued Kate, "I'm running away for good.", she said, as she kicked Caleb out of the car, and quickly locked the gate. Luckily, all the doors were locked, and the key was inside. "Steve, stop her!", screamed Cody, as Steve tried to teleport them inside the car. "Ugh, I can't! The car's moving here and there!", "Hold your horses everyone.", said Stone. He closed his eyes, with a black storm of dust following behind him, the sky went dark, and the wind blew like a tsunami!

Stone opened his eyes, and they were completely BLACK! "What, is he Satan now?", asked Caleb, "Stone, Satan, call him anything until it's black magic!", said Steve, as Stone teleported them inside the car, and Kate drove insanely. All the 3, but Stone and Kate, were screaming. "THE CAR MIGHT TURN!", screamed Steve, but Kate drove at a very high speed.