Chapter 2

I originally wanted to run away, but I didn't dare to mention it at all.

  The old bearer lowered his head deeply and did not dare to meet the other person's eyes. He seemed to hear the man's deep voice saying something in his ears, but he could not hear a word clearly.

  From the corner of her eye, she saw the woman smiling, reaching out and taking a heavy cloth bag handed over by the man. She lowered her head, opened a corner and looked at it, and the smile on her face suddenly became brighter.

  The old bearer only saw a flash of silver light, and the woman put the bag into her sleeves and moved out of the way.

  Immediately, footsteps sounded, steady and calm, and finally, he stood in front of the sedan.

  He seemed to hesitate for a moment, but soon, he decisively stretched out his arms to lift the sedan door curtain.

  The woman trotted over in a hurry, and diligently held up a lamp to shine it in.

  Seeing this, the old sedan bearer looked horrified and took two big steps back, but he couldn't help but also looked inside the sedan with curiosity.

  In the dim light of the lantern, a thin figure sat slumped in the sedan chair. His figure was much slender than the average man, and he was even considered thin among brothers.

  The bright red hijab covered his head and face tightly, and the red wedding dress covered his body loosely, revealing some white and tender skin at his neck, making him look even weaker.

  The faint smell of alcohol emanated from him and mixed with the relatively less cold air in the sedan, making this man look like a weak and romantic person.

  Even so, the person in the sedan did look like a normal person, not a scary spirit.

  However, when the old sedan bearer's confused gaze shifted from the other party's body to his feet, his body suddenly shook slightly. He remembered clearly that when the bride got into the sedan, she wore a pair of embroidered shoes because her robe was new. , and the shoes were obviously old and the difference was obvious, so he was deeply impressed.

  However, those shoes are now gone. His eyes wandered around the sedan, but there was no trace of it at all.

  At this moment, the man who opened the door curtain had already bent down, leaned into the sedan, and took the guy out of the sedan effortlessly.

  After that, the old bearer only felt a gust of wind in front of him. The man had already turned around with the bride in his arms, and strode towards the courtyard gate just like when he came.

  From his direction, he could only see the bride's feet wearing only white socks.

  While the woman was mumbling "congratulations" and "congratulations on having a baby soon", the man entered the door and the wooden door was closed.

  At the last moment when the door was tightly closed, the old bearer saw a white, slender and soft hand, stretched out like a snake, limply and feebly clinging to the man's thin waist that was tightened by a belt, and then, grasping it tightly That piece of clothing.

  The old sedan bearer was so startled that he couldn't care about anything and hurriedly called several other sedan bearers. They lifted up the sedan chair and fled away like flying. No matter how the woman called them, they just pretended not to hear and went straight to Go outside the village.

  She originally wanted them to take her home, but when she saw this, the woman was so angry that she stamped her feet, hating that she had been paid too early.