Chapter 92 New Year's Eve

Visits began on the second day of the Lunar New Year. Qin Lan and his wife took their daughter back to her parents' home. Before dark, Ren Xiao returned to the county, and Qin Lan and the child stayed at her parents' home for a few days.

Sanyao's family of three also came to visit the second brother and sister-in-law's house, bringing a lot of snacks such as cakes and preserves.

Qingyan sat with them drinking tea and chatting. Not long after, Qiuniang saw that his second brother came to ask if he was cold and hungry, and even tasted the hot tea for him. Not hot.

Even though it wasn't cold anymore, when I turned around, I still took my coat and put it on.

They all said they were not hungry anymore, so after a while, they took out the pastries and put them on a plate.

Qiuniang had sharp eyes. Since her second brother sat down with them, he would push the edge of the plate from time to time, watching the plate of pastries getting closer and closer to his second sister-in-law.

His second sister-in-law was also keen and didn't say anything when she noticed it. She lowered her head and looked at it, pursed her lips and smiled. She casually took a piece and put it in her mouth, and then the plate was pulled back to its place.

They have been married for more than two years, and the two of them have become more and more attached to each other.

...

After sending Sanyao's family away, Qiu Henian came back and tidied up briefly before going to the back room.

Qingyan was sitting on the edge of the bed, bending over to play with A Miao, who had turned her belly.

Qiu Henian washed his hands, sat next to him, and asked in a low voice: "Are you still feeling uncomfortable?"

Qingyan glanced at him, her beautiful eyes were lowered, her eyelashes were long and trembling, and he shook his head.

"Do you want to lie down for a while?" Qiu Henian asked again.

This time Qingyan nodded and let the man help her lie down.

Qiu Henian also took off his outer robe, lay down next to him, hugged him from behind, and put his big palm on his abdomen.

A Miao jumped out from between the two of them, snored and walked to Qingyan's pillow, nuzzled him with her head, then lay down and closed her eyes to sleep.

He slept from afternoon to dark. When Qingyan woke up, his eyes were completely dark and he thought he was in a dream.

He reached out and touched A Miao, who was lying beside his pillow, but what he found was a chest with smooth skin and bulging muscles.

"Are you awake?" The man's voice was hoarse, accompanied by a sudden movement beneath him.

Qingyan snorted, his body felt numb, and he realized that he had turned over and faced the man.

One of his legs was hung in the man's arm, and it was slippery underneath.

In the darkness, basically nothing could be seen, and the possible moonlight was completely blocked by the bed curtain. Qingyan thought of something and raised her hand to push the man's chest, "Ah... A Miao is still here..." "

"I've already carried it to the next door." The man took a deep breath and said.

Qingyan tightened her grip on his arm and wanted to say something, but the man had already blocked his lips with his lips, and at the same time, his movements became fierce.