Chapter 133 Extra 1: Daily life of husband and wife

In the winter when Jin Dou turned two years old, after several years, Qiu Henian and Qing Yan finally went hunting in the mountains again.

Their family had no shortage of meat for the New Year, but the golden beans were getting bigger. Once when I went to Liu Orion's house to play with his five or six-year-old granddaughter, I saw a whole piece of gray wolf skin, which was strange to me.

In addition, the little granddaughter vividly told him about going up the mountain with her grandfather, which made Jin Dou stunned and envious.

When he got home he said he was going hunting too.

This matter has been talked about from autumn to winter. Before the gang year, Qiu Henian and Qingyan had some free time, so they decided to fulfill their child's wish.

Aunt Li has been at home recently. Yesterday, Jin Dou ran next door and gave his sheep to grandma.

This sheep was Jin Dou's dairy sheep. After he stopped sucking milk, Qingyan took good care of the sheep.

It and Xiaozao live in a stable built in the yard, and they have a fire for them in winter so they don't get cold. In spring, summer and autumn, I take him out for walks every day and eat grass by the river. In winter, I have plenty of fodder, and I often buy some vegetables and carrots for it and Xiaozao to supplement their nutrition.

After Jin Dou became more sensible, Qing Yan told him that he should treat this dairy goat well. It gave birth to its own lamb, but it was fed by another ewe, and all the milk was given to Jin Dou. In the future, Jin Dou will We should give it a long life.

Jin Dou didn't understand, but he liked animals by nature and was very close to A Miao. He was also very good to the sheep. He often imitated adults and fed it carrots, and even named it "Sheep Bie Bah." ".

It was time to go up the mountain, and the sheep could not go with him. Jindou thought about it in his little head and decided to entrust it to Grandma Li, who loved him the most.

He solemnly handed the sheep's rope to grandma. He didn't know how to use many words, so he imitated the way adults coaxed him and said in a sweet voice: "Grandma, be obedient and I'll bring you the golden beans." The big fat rabbit is back."

Aunt Li smiled so hard that she couldn't see her teeth. She touched Jin Dou's head lovingly and said, "Okay, grandma will definitely help you take good care of the sheep."

...

The next morning, it was still dark, and Qiu Henian and Qing Yan were already up.

The fire went out early in the morning and the room was a little cold.

Qiu Henian went to light the fire and boil hot water to fill the water bag and Tang Pozi.

Qingyan checked the things he wanted to bring again, and when he saw that nothing was missing, he was ready to wake Jindou up.

But as soon as he entered the room, he saw that Jin Dou, who always wanted to stay in bed, was already sitting on the bed, rubbing his eyes drowsily.

Seeing daddy coming, he stretched out his two short little hands to hug him.

Qingyan walked to the bed, held Jindou in her arms, sat on the edge of the bed, and kissed the child's bulging, tender face.

After the kiss, when he lowered his head, he saw that Jin Dou had already put on his socks, but on the wrong side. He had been awake for a while.

Qingyan suddenly laughed and joked: "The big fat rabbit on the mountain is still effective. It keeps us Jindou awake even at night."

He took off the child's socks and put them on again, and put on the little cotton pants and cotton clothes. After taking the child to the ground to urinate, he wiped his face and hands, brushed his teeth, and applied incense to make it clean and fragrant.