Chapter 118 Qingyan is born

When the weather was hottest, the blacksmith shop took a break.

When Qiu Henian had some free time, he went to the brick kiln to buy a cart of tiles and replaced all the tiles on the roof of his house.

I have been using it for many years. There has been a lot of rain recently. Some water seeped into the house next door during the last heavy rain. It is not serious, but it is too damp. If you don't clean it up, the things in the house will become moldy if they are left for a long time.

Now that the tiles had been replaced, Qiu Henian simply renovated the entire house.

Every day he drove Qingyan and the others to the town. On the way back, he bought some lime, yellow mud, fine sand, and hemp rope to flatten and paint the walls of his home.

When they lived in that house, the two moved into the house next door.

There has been no rain these days, the weather is hot and dry, and it dries out quickly, so I moved back within two days.

After I rested, the room became much brighter and I felt more comfortable.

Since the last time I saw the doctor, the couple has been in a state of harmony.

After finishing their work in the evening and taking a shower, the couple sat by the window, ate watermelon and chatted, then kissed each other.

Since I said you don't have to be rigid during this period, just follow your interest.

Sometimes I don't have time to go to the bed tent, and I don't bother to take off my shirt. I lift up the hem and pull down the waistband of my trousers, and that's it.

When it was over, the hems of their shirts were all wet.

Then she cleaned up her cheeks and ears with red cheeks.

It was only after August that the blacksmith shop opened its doors again.

The little bean in Qingyan's belly was seven months old, and it was due to give birth in two months.

His belly was too big, and Qingyan's body became heavier and heavier. Sometimes someone would have to help him get up after sitting for a long time.

His stomach was so heavy that he was panting and stuffy, and his appetite was also poor. He ate less and got hungry quickly. He had to bring something to eat with him, otherwise he would feel hungry.

Qiu Henian gets up early every morning, makes more food and brings it to him. When he gets to the store, he can heat it up and eat it at any time.

I have to go to the pastry shops in the town and county every two days to buy new ones.

As for the fruits, cucumbers and persimmons, they are all washed and placed behind the counter in the store, ready to be eaten at any time.

Sexual intercourse is not allowed. The old doctor has told me to be more careful this month.

Xiaodouzi was getting more and more restless in his stomach. Sometimes, as soon as Qiu Henian put his hand up, a small fist would hit his palm from under his belly. The force was not too small.

One time, A Miao was sleeping next to Qingyan's belly. Little Douzi in her belly suddenly gave it a punch, which frightened the cat so much that it arched its back and jumped so high that Qingyan smiled and hugged it to comfort it. It took a while before I felt at ease.

In late August, the weather suddenly cooled down.

It was a bit hot in the bright sun at noon, so I had to wear a thicker robe at night.