Chapter 121 Full Moon Wine

Qing Yan coughed lightly, Qiu Henian came to his senses and helped him pull up the waistband of his trousers and put down the hem of his clothes.

There was silence between the two for a while, and Qiu Henian coughed and said, "Then I'll go back to the shop."

After saying that, he was about to walk towards the door of the room. Qingyan called him softly on the bed, "Nian of the Crane!"

Qiu Henian stopped, turned back to the bed, and looked at him.

Qingyan was wearing a turban, her head lowered, and her voice was so low that you had to listen carefully to hear it.

He said: "Wait a little longer, after the confinement period..."

Before he finished speaking, Qiu Henian had already understood.

Two people, one looking east and the other looking west.

The room was quiet for a while, then Qiu Henian suddenly said "hmm" and turned around and left.

Qingyan was stunned for a moment, then pursed his lips and smiled.

...

Ever since Qingyan said, "It'll be fine after the confinement period," whenever the couple's eyes met, they would look like sparks or hooks growing, and they would look at each other wordlessly for a while.

From the five or six days after Xiaodouzi was born, Qingyan no longer needed anyone at night. In order to let him have a good rest, Qiu Henian always took the child to the next door to sleep with him at night.

Qiu Henian had to go to the shop during the day, and there was a high probability that Aunt Li would be there when he came back.

There were only a family of three left at home at night, and Xiaodouzi was most awake during the period before going to bed, and would happily play with his hands and feet for a long time.

The couple hadn't talked or been intimate together for a while, and even kissing was only a fleeting taste, which was really torture for a man of this age.

Therefore, before the baby is about to be one month old, the husband and wife are almost secretly counting down the days.

...

Xiaodouzi's full-moon wine was not a big deal, so he set up three tables at home.

In addition to these people at home, there are the entire Old Liu family, the village chief's family, Xiaozhuang and his parents, and Feng Laosan and Feng Yin who helped Qingyan drive the carriage.

Aunt Li and Qiuniang helped prepare the dishes. Qiu Henian went to the town to buy some cooked food and pastries, and also picked out some jars of good wine.

Qingyan sat at the table for a while with her child in her arms, and toasted with tea instead of wine.

The village chief asked the child what his name was, and Qingyan replied: "He came out at dawn. When it dawned that day, the sky was very blue. He Nian gave him the nickname Qiu Xiaoqing. His nickname was originally Xiaodouzi. Aunt Li I added a word, called Jindou."

The village chief touched his palms and smiled and said: "But the mountains are long in the distance, the clouds are chaotic, and the mountains are green at dawn. What a good name, and the nickname Jindou is also nice!"

During the dinner, everyone was talking, laughing, and teasing the children. Everyone was very happy.

Qingyan ate for a while. Xiaodouzi got hungry and started to fuss again, so he went back to the back room.