Chapter 111 Reunion after a long absence

Qingyan fainted. After seeing that Qiu Henian was still alive and well, he relaxed and lost consciousness.

Before closing his eyes, he saw Aunt Li and Qiuniang standing at the door of Xiangyunfang, looking at them with a smile.

I also saw the expressions of passers-by covering their mouths and snickering when they saw them hugging each other.

The next moment, his vision went dark and he didn't know anything anymore.

I don't know how long it took for me to feel dizzy.

Qingyan felt as if he was dangling in the car, and someone was letting him lean into the warm embrace.

Sometimes I heard someone telling me to eat, so Qingyan opened her mouth and drank porridge and noodles in mouthfuls. Every time she couldn't open her eyes, she just closed them and fell asleep again while eating. .

Sometimes he was given particularly bitter medicine to drink. After Qingyan took a small sip, he refused to open his mouth. After that, someone pinched her chin, put warm lips on it, and put the bitter medicine into her mouth. Qingyan's mouth was blocked, and she couldn't spit it out even if she wanted to, so she had to swallow it.

After drinking it in one gulp, Qingyan cried in grievance.

He thought of his parents who had died long ago, and the grandmother who raised him. As he thought about it, he saw their faces, smiling at him.

Qingyan wanted to call them, but no sound came out of his throat. His parents and grandma didn't hear anything, so they just nodded at him, walked into the light and disappeared.

Qingyan cried harder, someone sighed in her ear, and then, another mouthful of water was brought to her by warm lips.

He thought it was bitter medicine again and wanted to resist, but when the sweetness reached the tip of his tongue, he felt like encountering rain in the desert and couldn't wait to suck it clean.

After drinking the sugar water, the footsteps left. Qingyan opened her mouth and wanted to call out a name, but the sound still couldn't come out.

He was anxious, and he let out a breathy sound with his mouth wide open. As expected, the footsteps came back again. A big hand touched his forehead and cheek. Qingyan rubbed his hand with her fair face and mouthed two words: "Crane" Year."

...

When he opened his eyes, Qingyan saw the familiar top of the bed.

He blinked in confusion, and after a while, he realized that he was home.

The next moment, he looked outside the bed. Through the hazy bed curtain, he saw a tall and upright figure sitting at the table by the window, holding a brush in his hand and writing something intently.

Qingyan's eyes grew hot and she wanted to call him, but found that she still couldn't make a sound.

He wanted to stand up on his elbows, but he didn't have any strength in his body. The back of his head just left the pillow. When his arms were sore, he lay back down again.

But the noise he made was still heard by the person by the window. The person turned his head and looked over, then put down the brush in his hand, got up and strode to the bed.

The curtain was lifted up, and a familiar face appeared in Qingyan's sight.

Qingyan opened her mouth and mouthed his name: "Crane Year."

Qiu Henian must have noticed it, with a smile on his face and nodded.

Qingyan wanted to reach out to him, but every muscle in his arms was sore and weak.