Chapter 84 Those daily routines

Qiu Henian slept soundly and deeply.

When he woke up, it was already broad daylight, and there were hens outside clucking after laying eggs.

Qingyan lowered his voice to talk to people. Qiu Henian had practiced martial arts for several years and his hearing was better than the average person. He vaguely heard him asking another person something. The two talked for a long time before Qingyan Qianen Send the person away with great gratitude.

There were footsteps in the yard, and the door to the outer room creaked. Qingyan came into the house.

Qiu Henian closed his eyes and thought that it was time to oil the hinges on the doors at home.

The footsteps stopped outside the door of the inner room. The door was opened a small crack, and then there was no movement.

Qiu Henian's mouth curved slightly, he opened his eyes and looked sideways, and saw Qing Yan's fair and beautiful face sticking out from the crack in the door, looking towards the bed.

Seeing that he was awake, Qingyan smiled happily.

Qiu Henian waved to him, and Qingyan opened the door wide and walked in lightly.

He walked to the bed, sat on the edge of the bed and put one hand on the mattress. He looked down at Qiu Henian and said with a smile, "Don't you remember?"

Qiu Henian also looked at him and said "hmm" with a smile.

Qingyan said: "It's okay. I told Xiaozhuang that you can go there in the afternoon and let him take care of the shop first."

Qiu Henian asked him, "Who was outside just now?"

Qingyan said: "It's Xiaozhuang and his mother. When his mother heard that you were back, she came over to take a look. I said you were too tired from the journey and were still resting. Xiaozhuang's mother asked me to try scraping you. Good scraping. It relieved the heat and fatigue, so I asked in detail how to do it."

After finishing speaking, he asked with bright eyes: "Want to give it a try?"

Qiu Henian raised his hand and pinched his chin and said, "Okay."

Qingyan said: "But you have to wait until you finish eating. If you don't eat, you will feel dizzy."

Qiu Henian sat up with his elbows on his hands. When he fell asleep last night, he only wore a few clothes on his body. Now they were so loose that they couldn't fall off and couldn't cover anything.

Qingyan's eyes drifted towards him unconsciously.

When Qiu Henian was rummaging through his robes, he noticed his direct gaze and asked, "What are you looking at?"

Qingyan came to her senses, looked away, and coughed slightly, "I'll see where I can use the scraper later."

Qiu Henian asked: "Do you understand?"

Qingyan hugged his arms and said, "That's about right."

Qiu Henian said: "If you don't like it, just take another look."

Qingyan couldn't resist the temptation, lowered her arms, glanced over again with her big eyes, and said, "It's not impossible."

Hearing this, Qiu Henian laughed out loud, Qingyan's cheeks flushed, and said, "Why are you laughing? You are my husband. There is nothing in your body that I can't see? I can see whatever I want!"

As he said that, he brushed the quilt off the person's body and tried to hold on to his face, pretending to take a good look.

Qiu Henian didn't cover it up, but the smile at the corner of his mouth gradually faded, and the water in his eyes became heavy and dark when he looked at him.