Chapter 36 Qingming Festival

Qingyan is very good at taking care of others. He lost his parents two years ago when he was seven or eight years old. At that young age, he knew how to help his mother wipe her face, comb her hair, and turn over before going out in the morning, and then feed and help her after school in the evening. Wash up.

Before his grandmother passed away, she lived in a hospital for three or four months, and he, who was only fifteen or sixteen years old, took turns taking care of her with the hired caregivers.

Shen Wen had no appetite for food, so Qingyan made chicken soup for him for dinner, skimmed off the oil on the surface, tore the chicken into shreds, put specially thin hand-rolled noodles inside, and boiled a few small sticks. Put the rapeseed in and sprinkle a little chopped green onion, and the umami flavor is immediately brought up without being cloying.

Qingyan accompanies Shen Wen to eat by the bedside. Seeing that he has eaten, she feels at ease.

If people are not afraid of getting sick, they are afraid of not being able to eat, and that will most likely not be good.

Shen Wen finished eating and didn't hear any movement in the outer room, so he asked: "Where is the second brother, has he eaten?"

Qingyan nodded and said with a smile: "He just finished eating and has already gone to the shop. There is a lot of work these days, so he lives over there."

Shen Min's hand holding the chopsticks paused for a moment. After a while, he lowered his head and said, "I'm causing trouble for you."

Qingyan patted the back of his hand and said, "Don't think too much, just take good care of yourself. There is everything in the shop, and he will come back for dinner in the evening, so he won't delay anything."

Sitting on the bedside at night, Qingyan took a book and read it for a while under the light of an oil lamp. When she felt sleepy, she blew out the lamp and lay down to sleep.

Normally, he would fall asleep within a short time of lying down, but today he was tossing and turning and couldn't fall asleep.

He was used to having someone around him, but now he felt particularly empty and the room was particularly cold.

At this time, he missed his mobile phone again. If he were in his world, why not make a video call at this point and chat comfortably while lying on the bed.

Qingyan started to think wildly. With a figure like Qiu Henian's, he would look particularly good in a suit. Qingyan also likes to see tall people wearing basketball uniforms. Qiu Henian's hands and feet are so long, and his muscles are slender and strong. He would definitely look good in basketball uniforms. good.

Just thinking about it, he fell asleep without knowing when.

The next morning, Qingyan got up and was lighting the fire for the stove when there was a sound at the courtyard door, indicating that someone had come in.

The door must be locked when sleeping at night, and the two people who have the key are the two people living here.

Qingyan stood up and saw a tall figure carrying the cold morning wind, opening the door to the outer room and walking in.

Looking at the person he had missed for a long time, Qingyan's eyes were filled with joy and attachment, and he said, "Didn't we agree that we would only have dinner at home and not come back to eat in the morning?"

Qiu Henian lowered his eyes, looked at him, and whispered: "I want to come back to see you."

Then, the two of them looked at each other for a long time, until there was movement in the next room, they turned away.