Chapter 135 Extra 3: Daily life of husband and wife

Early the next morning, after dinner, the family of three went to catch the big fat rabbit that Jin Dou was obsessed with.

When they arrived at the place, Jin Dou found that there was no rabbit in sight. After putting the condom on the rabbit path, he was quite disappointed.

However, after putting on the condom and walking back, when his father found a suitable hillside to take him and his father to slide the sledge, he became happy again, screaming and laughing.

When he was tired from skiing, his father untied the shovels. The adults used big ones, and the children used small ones. Dad took the lead in digging snow holes, and his father carried the snow out in the basket. Jin Dou and others helped out. Toss in the middle.

No one had been here before, and the snow shell was hard on the outside but soft on the inside. In just half an hour, the three of them dug out a cross-shaped passage.

The snow path is not too high, so adults have to crawl in and out, but Jin Dou doesn't have to. He ran back and forth in the passage happily, his face flushed with joy.

Qiu Henian lit a small fire at the end of the passage, heated the water in a small pot, grilled the steamed buns, and put the sliced elbow meat on top to heat it up. Qingyan squatted on the ground and raised his head. The roof is used to push out a hole in the snow shell to disperse the smoke.

Jin Dou's eyes lit up when he saw it, and he asked his father to hold him. He also made a smaller hole on the side, and smoke came out along the two holes, one large and one small.

Qingyan specially took Jin Dou to climb out again, and went outside to see where the smoke was coming from. Jin Dou felt that it was so magical that he opened his little mouth wide and made a "wow" sound.

When Qingyan took him back, Qiu Henian had already boiled the water and poured it into the water bag, and the steamed buns were baked until golden.

It's not as cold in the snow trail as it is outside, and it's even more comfortable after lighting the fire.

Qiu Henian sat on the ground, took off his fur robe, and placed it on the ground for Qingyan and Jin Dou to sit down.

The family of three had lunch on the snow trail.

The toasted steamed bun slices are filled with fragrant sauce pork ribs, and the adults' version also has some spicy sauce, which makes it delicious.

After eating, drink some hot water, it is really comfortable.

They played in the snow track for a while longer, watching the sun set and the temperature drop, so they packed up their things and returned to the cabin.

Jin Dou reluctantly looked back at the snow path, and Qing Yan comforted him: "If you like, we can dig another one near the hut tomorrow."

Jin Dou became happy after hearing this.

Before arriving home, Jin Dou fell asleep in his father's arms.

Qingyan found a thin quilt from the bag behind her and wrapped it around him.

After returning to the hut, Jin Dou woke up soon, sat on the kang and played with A Miao with her head covered.

Qiu Henian and Qingyan were preparing dinner.

We are having hot pot tonight, and the meat and vegetables are all brought up from the mountains.

The thin lamb rolls are cooked in a short time, and are paired with soft and tender tofu and vermicelli, as well as cabbage leaves that almost melt in your mouth, and dipped in sesame sauce with fermented bean curd and chive flowers. Eating it on a cold day is the ultimate enjoyment.