Chapter 142 Extra 10: Daily life of husband and wife

After all, Xiaozhuang was still a young man who was new to the world. He suddenly blushed and raised his feet to get away from the other party.

This thin guy is extremely strong, no matter how hard he throws or retreats, he refuses to let go.

Seeing someone coming from a distance, Xiaozhuang became anxious. He bent down and grabbed the collar of the man's neck, and lowered his voice and said, "Someone is coming. Don't stay here. Come back to the shop with me."

After hearing this, the brother loosened his hold on Xiaozhuang's ankles.

Xiaozhuang meant what he said and did not turn around and run away just because his feet were released.

The two went to the blacksmith shop one after another, opened the door, and entered the house one after another.

After the brother entered, Xiaozhuang stood at the door with the door open. He said coldly: "I don't know why you came to me suddenly and said that, but I have to make it clear to you. Your father's statement is pure nonsense. I have never agreed and I will never agree in the future. Don't have any thoughts that you shouldn't have!"

There were no lights in the shop and the stove was out. Only the doorway let in some dim light.

In the room, the brother lowered his head and listened quietly to Xiaozhuang's words. He did not refute or try to persuade.

After Xiaozhuang finished speaking, he remained silent.

Xiaozhuang looked at him standing there pitifully. Thinking of the experience he had learned about this man before, Xiaozhuang felt a little pity in his heart. There were some uglier words that he couldn't say out loud.

But just when Xiaozhuang sighed secretly, the man in the room suddenly moved. He seemed to have thought about it just now, so now he acted very resolutely and unbuttoned his robe without hesitation.

Xiaozhuang blushed deeply, turned around, quickly closed the door, and said sternly: "What are you doing!"

Behind him, the brother's voice was light and airy, like a wandering spirit, "If you don't want to marry me, you can just spend money to buy a gadget. I'm willing to be a concubine, a servant, or an ox or a horse."

Xiaozhuang said anxiously: "You put on your clothes, and we will discuss it later."

The guy said, "I won't wear it unless you promise me."

Xiaozhuang banged his fist on the door, stirring up a cloud of gray fog. He gritted his teeth and said: "I can't let you enter my house. You can't do anything. You and your father might be thinking something in their hearts. I can't do it anymore." Fooled."

There was silence for a while, and then Xiaozhuang heard footsteps approaching the shelf holding ironware by the wall, and there was a sound of metal rubbing against the shelf.

He thought of something, his expression changed, and he quickly turned around and looked into the room.

I saw that the brother had not taken off his robe at all. He was wearing it properly, only two buttons were undone at the collar.

He was holding the hatchet he had just taken off the shelf. When Xiaozhuang looked over, he smiled lightly, then without hesitation raised the knife and wiped it on his neck.

Xiaozhuang's eyes were about to burst, so he ran over and grabbed the hatchet, but it was a little late. A thin blood mark was cut on the brother's neck.

He was thin and thin, and his neck was so thin that it could break with just a slight bend. His neck tendons were obvious, so the line of wounds looked even more horrifying.