Chapter 30

Qiu Henian didn't force him to continue, he just said in a very low voice: "What should you do if I hurt you due to my dementia?"

Qingyan looked up at him, her eyes watery, "I'll bite you hard if it hurts."

On the man's chest, there are still faint traces of teeth that have not completely faded away. On the first night, Qingyan took such a painful bite that he regained his consciousness.

Qiu Henian was silent for a while, as if he was thinking about something, and said in a hoarse voice: "There is a fire burning all day long in the shop, and it is very hot in the house."

"Yeah." Qingyan didn't understand the reason why he mentioned this at this time, but she still responded.

After that, the man's voice became even lower and hoarse, and he said, "Isn't it cool to be clear?"

Qingyan was startled for a moment and looked down at himself. He was wearing a cotton robe and a cotton vest outside. The fire was blazing in the stove. Sitting here, he could feel the heat of the flames. He touched his forehead. Only then did I realize that I was sweating.

He was about to reply, "It's quite hot," but before he could say anything, he suddenly realized something and his eyes widened for a moment.

Seeing that he understood, the man took a step back to make room.

Qingyan bit her lip and stood up, her eyes were misty, and she was about to cry with embarrassment, but she was still willing to raise her hand to touch the buttons on the collar and unbutton them one by one...

Even though it was very hot in the shop, the direct contact of skin and flesh with the air still made Qingyan's body tremble slightly.

He just leaned into the man's strong arms, white and tender, and cried in his ear: "You bully me..."

The coat draped over the man's shoulders fell to the ground.

The "thought giant" of the modern world was completely defeated in front of an ancient man.

During the process, Qingyan seemed to hear someone calling the door outside the shop, more than once, but he just couldn't care anymore. His feet were off the ground, and his hands were tightly grasping the arms around his waist and abdomen. The pain was severe. , I want to bite someone, but I can't reach it even if I try hard to turn around.

Later, Qingyan's consciousness became a little blurry. He only remembered that the fire was very red and hot, and he was very thirsty.

The sun has set and the sky is dark.

The surrounding food shops are packing up their stalls and preparing to close their doors and go home.

The blacksmith shop, which had been closed for a long time, finally opened its doors.

Apprentice Xiaozhuang extinguished the stove with quick hands and feet, took a hook and took out the cinders.

He didn't say anything, but he was muttering in his heart. He went out to deliver goods to the town at noon, and his master clearly told him to come back early and stop playing outside.

But when he hurried back, the shop door was closed, and no one answered no matter how hard he knocked.

He thought his master had left beforehand, but the owner of a nearby steamed bun shop assured him that his master was still in the shop.

He had no choice but to wait outside. When it got cold, he would wait in the steamed bun shop.

Later, a woman named Ma from the village came to pick up the iron pot. She knocked on the door for a while, but no one answered. The man got impatient and said he would come back to pick it up tomorrow and left.