Chapter 31

Qiuniang didn't stop talking all the way, and both Qingyan and Aunt Li admired her ability in bargaining.

When they arrived at the village, Qingyan stuffed the driver with a roasted chicken leg as a thank you.

In the past, there were always people taking bullock carts, but they always remembered the shopkeeper. This time, because the shopkeeper specially said hello and asked the waiter to take care of him along the way, the waiter was always very polite. However, he didn't expect that he would get a big and fragrant chicken drumstick. He was so happy that he told Qingyan that next time Go to town and look for him.

After returning home, she sorted the purchased materials and put them in Blacksmith Wang's room, and Qingyan washed her hands and made dinner.

The half of the wild boar meat is almost eaten, and there is still a pig head left to eat on February 2nd for the festival. Qingyan shaved off the pork neck, cut it into pieces, and fried it in an iron pan for a while until it was done.

The weather was getting warmer, and everything in the snow had to be eaten as soon as possible. Qingyan heated up the leftover bean buns from the Chinese New Year, made a soup of frozen tofu and soaked kelp, and added the roasted chicken drumsticks she bought in the afternoon to make a meal. A sumptuous dinner is ready.

Qiu Henian came home and washed his hands, just in time for dinner.

The pork neck meat has a very special texture. It tastes crisper and tender than other parts. When dipped in the spicy sauce made by Aunt Li and topped with a pack of lettuce that Qingyan bought in the town in the afternoon, it tastes amazing.

The two of them quickly finished the plate of meat.

Before going to bed at night, read a book for a while as usual.

I have finished reading "The Story of Mountains and Rivers". The book I am reading now was selected by Qiu Henian. It is called "Biographies of Immortals". It tells the stories of the immortals when they were mortals, how they became immortals, and what happened after they became immortals. How to punish evil and promote good, etc., is quite interesting.

However, Qingyan had been working hard all day, and her body had not fully recovered, so she continued to doze off while listening.

Qiu Henian put down the book, let him lie on the pillow, turned out the oil lamp, and returned to bed.

Qingyan put her face into the crook of his neck and rubbed it. When she was about to fall asleep, she muttered, "What does this smell like? It smells pretty good, bitter and bitter."

His leaning body stiffened slightly for a moment, but Qingyan didn't know it because he had already fallen asleep.

Chapter 25 Entering Chapter V (3/3)

The next day, Qiuniang came over early, and she was more concerned about setting up a stall than Qingyan and Aunt Li.

They bought small white porcelain bottles for the balm yesterday. Qiuniang and Aunt Li were responsible for filling the bottles. Qingyan wrote the logo on red paper with gold dust, and then pasted it on the bottle.

This logo is small and not easy to write. It also has to be cut into a uniform shape.

Aunt Li knew some words. She picked up the bottle and read: "Xizhen Snowflake..."

The last word was a bit complicated, and she didn't recognize it, so she continued in a clear voice: "It's Xizhen Cream."

Qiuniang also picked it up and looked at it, and said with a smile: "This sticker looks really nice. I know Xizhen. It's Aunt Li's name, but why is it called Snow Cream?"