Chapter 46 Distant Relatives of the Liu Family

After entering midsummer, the windows are all opened, and the bed is covered with mats and pillows. It still feels hot when sleeping.

Qiu Henian wanted to hug Qing Yan, but he would push him away because he thought his body temperature was too high.

Qiu Henian kept fanning him in the first half of the night, but it finally cooled down in the second half of the night, and both of them were able to have a good sleep.

In the past few days, the vegetables in the fields were catching up with the last batch of picking and the next batch was not yet ripe. For a while, the two of them were free and could sleep until they woke up naturally.

Qiu Henian got out of bed before the rooster crowed, closed the windows, and closed the bed curtains. When he went back to bed, he saw Qingyan turned over and pulled away the quilt, riding between her curled legs. .

After the weather got hot, he changed the undergarment he wore to sleep into a thinner belly-wiping garment. His back was almost exposed, with only a fragile tie across it to secure it, and a few long hair tails tangled in it. above.

After Qiu Henian looked at it quietly for a while, he stretched out his hand to take it off for him, but his fingers did not dare to touch the thin strap. After staying for a long time, he took it back.

Qingyan's legs were also bare, long and straight, so white that they almost seemed to glow, like magnets, firmly attracting the gaze that rested on them.

As he watched, Qiu Henian's Adam's apple slid, and he smiled helplessly, forcing himself to lie down and stop looking at the little beauty beside him.

Since Qingyan had a bad stomach a few days ago and Qiu Henian helped him wash it off for a few days, Qingyan has gradually stopped "seeing outside the world".

He probably felt that after being seen so clearly, it didn't matter how exposed he was, he could just do whatever felt comfortable.

But Qingyan didn't know that the man sleeping next to him had to toss and turn for a long time every night before he could fall asleep.

After a while, the rooster began to crow outside, and it could still be heard through the window, but Qingyan was not disturbed at all, and she still slept soundly, breathing long and motionless.

Qiu Henian opened his eyes, feeling sleepy but not sleepy.

Listening to the occasional small snoring around him, Qiu Henian was so "hatred" that his teeth itched. After a while, he finally sat up, bent down and opened his mouth to hold a piece of flesh on Qingyan's body, which was the most fleshy part. Grinding his teeth slightly.

But it's not enough.

The itching at the root of his teeth was still there. Qiu Henian took a deep breath, succumbed to his inner desire, and bit down with a little force...

"What's wrong?" Qingyan was finally bitten and woke up. She stood up on her elbows and looked back.

Qiu Henian quickly raised his head and responded: "It's okay, there are mosquitoes."

Qiu Henian was reluctant to bite too hard. Qingyan didn't wake up completely at all. He said "oh" and lay back on the pillow. After a while, he fell asleep again.

...

Today is a cloudy day, with a rare wind. When Aunt Li was drying the sheets in the yard, she looked at the sky and said, "This rain will at least not fall until it gets dark."

While the weather is not so hot, Qingyan wants to go for a walk in the town.

This time it was just for fun, no need for a stroller.