Chapter 109 Trouble (3)

On this day, Xiangyunfang was only open for half a day.

Returning to the village in the afternoon, Aunt Li and Qiuniang were busy steaming dumplings, pancakes, and fried sauce. Liu Orion trimmed Xiaozao's horseshoes. Sanyao and Liu Fa packed up the carriage, oiling and oiling it. Repair it.

Liu Fa's wife helped Qing Yan pack the clothes for the road, and Qi Yinglan helped with the bedding.

Chen Yu held the child and watched it through the fence for a while, and then came to the outhouse to help.

Not long after, Xiaozhuang and his mother also hurried over to help.

With a large number of people, we can work quickly. Before it gets dark, we are almost ready to go out, and even dinner is ready.

After dinner, we talked some more and gave some instructions. It was getting late and most of them left.

In the end, only Qiuniang and Sanyao were left, as well as Aunt Li.

Qingyan left A Miao and Xiao Ji under the care of Aunt Li, and gave her the keys to the house.

Aunt Li wiped her tears and said, "You are alone and pregnant, traveling such a long way. How can we relax?"

Qingyan gently wiped her tears with a cloth and said, "It's okay. Fortunately, the month is neither too young nor too old, so my activities will not be affected. If everything goes well, I may be back in less than ten days."

"Besides, Feng Laosan will take care of me. All the way to the capital is an official road, so I won't be too sad on the way."

Qiuniang cried and hugged Qingyan, choking and saying: "You must go smoothly."

Qingyan patted her back and nodded, "I will."

...

Early the next morning, when it was still dark, the person sent by Feng Laosan arrived. He was a young man in his early twenties, a relative of his family, named Feng Yin. He was very reliable and had followed Feng Laosan to several places. Ci Xiangyunfang, Qingyan is acquainted.

Sanyao loaded Qingyan's luggage into the car and secured it, while Qiuniang found a place to lay out the soft cushions and quilts she had prepared for Qingyan to rest on.

Aunt Li held Qingyan's hand and told her this and that over and over again. Qingyan listened and nodded from time to time.

After everything was done, Qingyan got on the carriage, waved to a few people who looked worried, showed a smile, and said, "I'm leaving, you can go back."

Feng Yin glanced back, and when he saw that he had finished speaking, he waved his hand and said "drive" lightly. Under the worried eyes of several people, the carriage left.

The sound of Xiao Zao's four hooves was clear and distinct, especially on the quiet road early in the morning.

When they were about to leave the village, Feng Yin in front suddenly said "Huh?"

"Huh!" He tightened the reins and made Xiao Zao stop.

Qingyan raised his eyes and saw a thin figure not far ahead of the road, carrying a big baggage, standing there looking this way.

Qingyan opened her mouth in surprise and called out the man's name: "Shen Min?"

Shen Wen came over, put his luggage on the car, and said, "I'll go with you."

...

The carriage clattered onto the road again, and besides Feng Yin and Qing Yan, there was another Shen Wen in the carriage.