Chapter 114 Follow-up

Before going to bed at night, Qiu Henian helped Qingyan apply anti-pregnancy mark oil. Qingyan's limbs were limp on the bed, humming a tune.

When Qiu Henian applied it, he could feel the occasional slight response from the bulging pregnant belly, as if the sleeping little Douzi inside was awakened, and the movements of his hands became lighter.

After the application was finished and the quilt was covered, Qingyan stood up again and sat across from Qiu Henian. Without saying a word, he reached for his waistband.

Qiu Henian subconsciously raised his hand, then quickly put it down, letting him move.

Qing Yan lowered his head, Qiu Henian closed his eyes, sighed deep in his throat, and raised his hand to stroke Qing Yan's forehead.

After a while, Qingyan looked up at him with wet lips, white teeth, red tip of tongue, and moist eyes. He complained: "Why are you sitting upright and leaning back like this?" I have a stomachache."

Qiu Henian's eyes stayed on his lips, he put his hands under his armpits, picked him up, lowered his head and kissed him while adjusting his position.

He sat on the edge of the bed, put Qingyan on the ground, and helped him put on his shoes. This time Qingyan had no objection, squatted down, and continued what he was doing.

Qingyan's endurance was not good now, and he got tired after a while and couldn't squat anymore. Qiu Henian took him back to the bed, kissed him, and took care of it himself.

After finishing the work, Qiu Henian got out of bed, cleaned himself up, and then went back to bed. Qingyan was so sleepy that he yawned, so he leaned over and lay next to him, and soon fell asleep.

In the middle of the night, Qiu Henian was awakened by gentle sobbing. When he opened his eyes, he felt something was wrong.

He was lying on his side, and his clothes were lifted to one side, exposing most of his back. He was suddenly startled, and subconsciously wanted to pull the clothes up, but his wrists were held by delicate and soft hands. Qingyan sat behind him. Then he choked and said, "I just feel something is wrong, and you're still hiding it from me!"

Qiu Henian quickly sat up and pulled up his clothes, but Qingyan stubbornly pulled them away for him. After going back and forth several times, Qingyan cried harder and said, "It's like that on your back, doesn't it hurt? ? I am just a fool, how could I come out unscathed in a place like that!"

Qiu Henian wanted to hug him, but Qingyan refused. The man held him firmly on his lap. Qingyan carefully hugged his neck, lowered her head and came close to the back of his collar, and blew gently into it. Angry, crying and saying: "It doesn't hurt, it doesn't hurt."

Qiu Henian felt sour, hugged him, shook him, and said, "I've checked with my old doctor. He's fine. I don't intend to hide it from you. I'm just afraid that your mood for recovery will be affected."

Qingyan looked up at him, her face tense, "Is there any injury? Don't hide it from me!"

Qiu Henian shook his head, "It's really gone. There was someone from Qiu Yan in the prison. He just wanted me to die and didn't want to torture me."

After Qingyan became pregnant, his emotions were particularly sensitive, and he would cry aggrievedly over the smallest things. Before something happened to Qiu Henian, he hardly shed tears. He gritted his teeth and just wanted to get there as soon as possible. In the capital, I found Qiu Yan. Now that he is relaxed, he can no longer hold back.

Qiu Henian coaxed him for a while, and Qingyan gradually calmed down.

Qiu Henian put him back on the bed, wiped his tears, and helped him lie down.