Chapter 30 The corner of the mouth is broken

Qingyan had a dream of picking mushrooms all night. The hills were covered with mushrooms and there was no end to them. He was so tired that he wanted to give up his job.

When he got up the next day, the corner of his mouth was bad.

Qiu Henian sat on a small stool in the outer room and looked at the porridge pot. Qingyan came out of the inner room and sat on his lap. She looked at the corner of her mouth worriedly and said, "It hurts so much. Could you be suffering from some serious illness?"

Qiu Henian held his chin with his big hand and looked at him carefully, and said, "It should be fine. There is some unused ointment under the bed. I'll apply some for you after dinner."

Qingyan nodded, stuffed her head into the man's neck, and said angrily, "It's all your fault."

Qiu Henian hugged his waist, lowered his eyes, and said "Yeah", admitting his sin.

Under Qingyan's collar, the back of her neck is white and tender, and her back is thin. The physiological depression on her back extends downward into the robe, and the deepest part forms an ambiguous shadow under the robe.

The tip of your nose can smell the warm body fragrance emanating from this body.

Last night, he was nestled in his arms, his lips were moist and red, crying sadly while saying he was tired, and refused to continue even after saying anything.

The feeling of neither going up nor going down made Qiu Henian's blood flow speed up and his mind was ringing. He had no choice but to fend for himself while pressing Qing Yan on the bed and kissing him.

Qingyan kept moaning. When it was over and Qiu Henian came to his senses, he found that his waist was covered with red marks from being scratched. Until then, Qingyan's hands were still tightly twisting his waist. That piece of obscene clothing.

Then in the morning, Qingyan woke up and found that the corner of his mouth was broken. Instead of reflecting on his "crime" last night, he immediately came to him to "trouble" and ask for mercy.

Qiu Henian felt weak in his heart and wanted to kiss him, but gave up when he saw the scar on the corner of his mouth.

The person in his arms lay softly and dependently on him. Qiu Henian closed his eyes, not daring to look at the back again. At the same time, he also suppressed the strong and violent thoughts in his heart that would destroy the person, just like coaxing a child. He also used his legs to gently caress the person sitting on his lap.

I had a simple meal in the morning, drinking two rice porridge and eating the meat buns made yesterday.

Qiu Henian still munched on the particularly sour pickles he had made himself, but Qingyan didn't dare to take a bite. He used to think that everyone in the village had pickled vegetables like this, but it wasn't until he went to Aunt Li and Sanyao's house for dinner several times that he realized that his family only had pickled vegetables like this.

Aunt Li also said that the pickling method of this kind of pickles may be from the northwest.

Based on this, Qingyan suspected that Qiu Henian might be from the northwest, but Qiu Henian had no memory of the past, and he couldn't be sure, and the evidence was not accurate, so he forgot about it.

After having breakfast and packing up, Qiu Henian went out.

Qingyan went to look in the mirror and tried to open her mouth. She felt that not only the corners of her mouth, but also her cheeks and the base of her tongue hurt.

The ointment on the corner of his mouth was bitter, making his throat sore.

Last night, Qiu Henian showed signs of losing control again, but this time it was not like the previous two times.