Chapter 55 Jealousy

Qingyan admitted that he was jealous, but it was not because of suspicion. He and Qiu Henian had been together day and night for more than half a year, and he knew what kind of person the other party was.

But this didn't stop him from feeling unhappy when he saw Qiu Henian carrying the basket.

Qingyan didn't behave like usual. No matter how much Qiu Henian emphasized that he was dirty, he still had to come over and at least kiss her.

He sat on a low stool and touched his chin with his thumb, tilted his head as if to examine it, and asked in a gentle voice: "Mr. Master, where did this come from?"

Qiu Henian had dust on his body, and he was anxious to wash and change clothes and help cook, but he keenly noticed something was wrong with his husband, so he stopped at the door and glanced at Qingyan's face, but he didn't see anything.

Then she put the basket into his hand and said, "Xiaozhuang's mother gave it to me. I haven't looked at what's inside yet. You should take a look first."

After he finished speaking, he did not go into the back room to scrub. Instead, he stood there, looking down at Qing Yan, silently counting "one, two, three" in his heart.

After counting three, the usual hugs and kisses upon entering the house didn't happen.

Qingyan's attention was not on him, and she was staring at the basket he had just placed on the ground with unclear meaning.

Qiu Henian twisted his fingers hanging by his side. After all, he still couldn't restrain his inner desire. He bent down and turned his head to kiss the person sitting.

Qingyan suddenly came back to his senses, and immediately moved his head away. Then he brushed it, stretched out his hand to lift up the silk cloth on the basket, glanced down, his face changed, his eyebrows were raised, and he sneered. , "Haha, Xiaozhuang's mother not only gave you a basket of oranges, but also put a concentric knot for you?"

Qiu Henian looked at the contents of the basket in surprise, obviously unaware of it.

Qingyan stood up, gently tapped Qiu Henian's forehead with his finger, and said, "You, you are so impressive that you don't even know it!"

...

The shop has not been so busy these two days. In the afternoon, Sanyao came to Qiu Henian for help.

The father of a close friend he worked with was celebrating his birthday recently. After much thought, San Yao couldn't figure out what to give him. Later, it was Qiuniang who gave him the idea and asked him to ask his second brother to write a birthday card and write it. I sent it to the town to be mounted, and on the day of the birthday party, I sent it to hang on the wall of the old man's house. That would be so decent.

Sanyao rarely asked him for anything, and the shop was not busy at the moment, so Qiu Henian naturally agreed. Paper and pen were all prepared, so Qiu Henian could just go over to his house and write.

Before he went out, he asked Xiaozhuang to put out the fire in the stove, and Xiaozhuang agreed.

After sending Master and his relatives out, Xiaozhuang went to get the stove. By now, the coals were almost burned, except for a smoldering core wrapped in the middle. He took the stove hook and poked it inside. With a pop, a large jet of black ash came out and sprayed all over his face.

Xiaozhuang quickly stepped back and threw ashes up and down, but he didn't realize that his face was already blackened.

At this moment, a deliberately sweet voice said at the door: "Brother, are you busy?"