Chapter 9

A hand was put on his shoulder, and Qingyan almost jumped up in fright.

Qiu Henian frowned slightly, held his shoulders and turned him around. Noticing his frighteningly pale face, he frowned even more tightly and asked, "What's wrong with you?"

Tears welled up in Qingyan's eyes. His lips trembled and he mumbled, "I...I...I suddenly don't want to go out anymore."

Qiu Henian looked at him for a while and asked: Why? What's out there? "As he said that, he was about to open the door and take a look.

How could Qingyan dare to open the door again? He grabbed the man's arm and said, trembling all over, "I'm afraid of life."

Qiu Henian was puzzled, "You are not afraid of Aunt Li."

Qingyan said "Yeah", "She gave me eggs to eat."

Qiu Henian looked at him silently for a long time. Seeing that his face turned pale and he even broke out in cold sweat. He didn't seem to be hypocritical, so he accepted his statement, put his arms around his shoulders and said, "If you don't want to go out, I won't." I'll take you back to your house."

Qingyan nodded.

When Qiu Henian went back to the house and lay on the bed, Qing Yan's heart was still beating fast.

Outside the courtyard gate, the man in a satin robe, the words on the side of his head clearly echoed in his mind: Yang Huai, a wealthy businessman in Liulin County.

He was the original owner's later lover, and it was he who colluded with the original owner to unjustly kill Qiu Henian.

It was also him who, after getting tired of playing with the original owner, used medicine to charm the original owner and buried him forcefully when the other party kept pestering him and threatened him with old stories.

Qingyan originally thought that this was the original owner's evil fate and had nothing to do with him. Anyway, it was impossible for him to betray Qiu Henian and get together with that kind of person, let alone the tragic consequences.

But why did the person who was not supposed to have any intersection suddenly appear at his door? This paragraph is not included in the information.

Yang Huai is from the county town and is not close to here. Why would he come to this remote and poor village?

Could it be that the plot in the book cannot be changed?

It's like the medicine was originally given to the original owner, but somehow it took effect on Qingyan?

Thinking of the tragic ending of the original owner, Qingyan was so scared that she almost vomited.

In the morning, he was worried about returning home. He also wanted to go to town with Qiu Henian while buying books, and then accidentally got separated. He went to hide in the mountains for two days, and then pretended to find a way back, so that he could hide out the door this time. .

Now that I think about it, this was purely due to a sudden illness and seeking medical attention. Not to mention that I escaped the first day of the new year but could not escape the fifteenth day. Let's just say that in this ice and snow, in the mountains, if you don't freeze to death, you will have to be beaten to death by wild beasts.

Before she could figure out what to do about this matter, another bigger shock came. Qingyan suddenly fell ill and developed a high fever.

Qiu Henian asked Aunt Li to take care of him. He walked more than ten miles and pushed back the trembling old doctor who lived in the next village on a cart. He treated Qingyan, made some medicine, drank it, and The old doctor sent it back.