Chapter 64 A few days on the mountain

The next morning, Qingyan remembered that he had forgotten to take A Miao back to the kang. He hurriedly went down to the kang to take a look, only to find that the little Li Hua was hugged by Er Xi with his two front legs, sleeping soundly.

It started to snow early in the morning, and the snowflakes were in large flakes. Qingyan opened the door a crack and caught a piece of it in the palm of her hand. As soon as she saw a hexagon, it turned into a small puddle of water.

Someone stretched out his hand behind him, held it for a while, and then took it back in front of him. Qingyan lowered his head to look, and this time he saw the shape of the snowflakes clearly, which was so beautiful that it was amazing.

After a while, the few snowflakes turned into water, and the hand was retracted, and the person behind said: "The noodles are cooked, let's eat."

Qingyan closed the door, turned around, put her arms around the other person's neck, and said shamelessly, "I want to hug him."

Qiu Henian looked down at him with a smile on his lips, bent down and picked him up, and put him down after returning to the kang.

The two of them ate at the Kang table. The place where they sat was very hot. A Miao was eating cat rice next to her. Er Xi finished his own and waited eagerly under the edge of the Kang for Qingyan to throw him some noodles from time to time.

After the two of them finished eating, they each drank a cup of tea to clear their mouths. After a short rest, they set off to play with the sledge.

The cotton-padded jackets, shoes and socks were dried on the hot kang, making them warm and comfortable to wear.

A Miao was too young to go out to play. Before Er Xi went out, he walked around A Miao several times, reluctant to leave her.

They found a suitable snow slope one or two hundred meters away from the hut. The slope was not too steep, it was long enough, and the area was relatively open with few trees.

Qiu Henian tried skating twice first, but Qingyan was so anxious that he kept rubbing his hands.

Finally it was Qingyan's turn to skate. He sat on the sledge. Qiu Henian helped him fix the sledge and asked him if he was ready. Qingyan nodded vigorously and the man behind him gave him a gentle push and he slid down.

There is a vast snowfield in front of her, and towering trees in the distance. The cold wind blows on her face, and her nose hurts a little from the cold. Snowflakes fall on her eyelashes from time to time, and the speed is getting faster and faster. Qingyan feels a little scared, but also a little exciting. , couldn't help shouting and laughing at the same time.

The two took turns sledding, and Erxi followed suit a few times. The dog's ears were like two small flags in the wind, quivering.

It was quite tiring to go uphill and downhill so repeatedly. Feeling hungry, the two of them headed back.

The road back was not far, so Qingyan held Erxi and sat on the sledge, letting Qiu Henian pull them along with a hemp rope.

When they got home, Qiu Henian simmered rice, Qingyan stir-fried vegetables, and then threw some meat bones into the pot to stew them for Erxi and A Miao to add to their meal.

After finishing the meal, the two fell asleep for a while and then got up.

Qingyan brought the kang table up and found out from his luggage the pokers he took the time to make. They were cut out one by one using scrap paper from calligraphy practice, and then glued on one by one with glue. Only the surface layer was It's good paper, and the cards on it were drawn one by one by Qingyan himself.