Chapter 65 Heartbroken

After Qiuniang said this, Aunt Li tugged at her sleeve and gave her a wink. Qiuniang suddenly covered her mouth, realizing that she had said this impulsively.

He just vomited once. If not, his second brother and sister-in-law would be disappointed.

But despite this, Aunt Li couldn't help but smile, and said to Qiu Henian: "Da Lang, help Qingyan go back to the house and lie down for a while. It's windy at the door of the outhouse, don't get too cold."

Qiu Henian agreed. He bent down and wanted to pick Qing Yan up. Qing Yan was a little flustered when he heard Qiu Niang's words, but he still realized that there were many people watching, and Niansheng was also Now, he won't let me hug him no matter what.

The young couple went back to the house in a tangled manner. As soon as the door was closed, Qingyan was picked up and then gently put on the bed.

Qiu Henian went to pour warm water, let Qingyan drink it, and asked softly: "Are you still feeling uncomfortable?"

Qingyan was still dazed. Hearing this, he shook his head and said, "I'll feel better after I finish vomiting."

There were bursts of firecrackers outside, and the windows flashed from time to time. It was the fireworks from nearby people that lit up the night sky.

Qiu Henian glanced at the direction of the window and said, "I'll let Aunt Li and Qiuniang take care of you later. I'll go to the neighboring village and invite the old doctor over to show you."

As he was about to get up, Qingyan hurriedly stretched out his hand to pull his robe and said: "No, maybe I just feel uncomfortable after eating too much. The doctor's family is also watching the New Year's Eve, so don't bother me. I won't wait until tomorrow and the day after tomorrow." Okay, it's too late for us to go see it again."

Qiu Henian was still not at ease, so he looked at him beside the bed for a while, touched his forehead, and saw that his face was only a little pale and showed no other discomfort, so he said: "Don't be afraid of trouble. If you feel uncomfortable somewhere, you must tell me. "

Qingyan nodded and agreed.

It was almost time, Aunt Li and the others were going back. Qiu Henian asked Qingyan to lie down and rest while he went outside to see off the guests.

Qingyan was lying face forward on the bed alone, and could vaguely hear voices in the outer room. Aunt Li was telling Qiu Henian, asking him not to sleep too deeply at night and to pay attention to his own movements.

He also said that he could heat up some porridge for him to eat later, but if he couldn't eat it or still vomited, there was no need to force it, just wait until he had an appetite before eating.

Qiuniang said next to her, "Get something sour. I'll definitely be able to eat the sour food. I'll..." She didn't finish the rest of her words. She probably realized that she was impulsive again.

A small figure jumped lightly from the ground onto the bed, and the purring sound came close to Qingyan's face. He opened his eyes, and A Miao happily rubbed his face with her fur head when he saw that he had noticed her.

Qingyan raised her hand and gently stroked its little head.

After a while, the door rang again and Qiu Henian came in from outside. Qingyan quickly closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep.

Qingyan heard the sound of the tray being placed on the table, and smelled the aroma of food in her nose.

The footsteps stopped beside the bed, and he could feel the person next to the bed looking at him.