Chapter 96 Evil Man

Qingyan only ate half of a large bowl of noodles. Chen Yu was not happy beside him and said, "Isn't it delicious?"

Qingyan shook his head and said sincerely: "It's delicious. This soup is especially delicious. I was sick and had no appetite, otherwise I would have eaten it all." After a pause, he said again, "Thank you for taking care of me. "

Chen Yu's face softened and he said proudly: "Of course the soup is delicious. This is the soup stock I brought from home. I slowly simmered it with live fish and mutton bones. I also put a whole chicken in it. It's especially delicious. ."

Qing Yan said: "Chen Yu, please teach me when you are free someday."

After hearing this, Chen Yu felt better, with a smile on her face, but she still said calmly: "I'm at home during the day, except for taking a nap at noon, you can come if you like."

Qingyan figured out the right way to talk to him, nodded, and said with a smile: "Thank you in advance."

Qingyan sat for a while and talked with Chen Yu, then felt tired.

Chen Yu finally remembered that he was a patient, so he got up from the edge of the bed, moved the round table aside, and helped Qing Yan lie down.

Xiao Jiuliang was lying next to Qingyan. As he moved his hands and feet, he scratched Qingyan's undershirt and lifted up a corner, revealing a large area of white, tender, flawless chest and abdomen skin. It was so white that it was almost dazzling.

There is also a small red mole on the right chest rib, which is particularly conspicuous on the fair skin.

Chen Yu also noticed that the dirty clothes under Qingyan's clothes were silk, soft and smooth, wrapping her white and tender body like water.

Qingyan smiled and squeezed Xiao Jiuliang's little hand gently, then put back her lifted clothes. The fingers were also white and slender, with bulging fingertips, and the nails were trimmed round and shiny.

Chen Yu secretly hid his hands behind his back, and his jealousy couldn't help but pop out. He curled his lips and sat down on the chair next to the round table.

When Qingyan talked to him again, he became obviously cold again, humming and haha, and refused to say more than five words in a sentence.

Qingyan thought he had figured out how to communicate with this guy, but he didn't expect that he didn't talk to him for a long time before he ignored him.

Even so, he was already very grateful to Chen Yu for his willingness to come over.

While the two were standing still, there was a sound from the courtyard door, and the footsteps of two people walked in.

Chen Yu stood up and went to the outer room with flexible legs. When he came back, he went to the bedside and wrapped nine liang of swaddling clothes and the straps together. He said happily: "Your husband-in-law is back, and Wen Sheng has also come to pick me up. I am leaving."

As he was talking, the door of the outer room rang. Someone came in, and Chen Yu hurriedly walked out.

Qingyan thanked him again, Chen Yu waved his hand and walked out of the room.

There were voices coming from the outer room, but they were not loud. The door opened and closed, and the room became quiet.

Qiu Henian entered the inner room from the outer room, carrying a large paper bag of freshly opened medicinal materials in his hand. He placed the paper bag on the table next to the window, strode to the bedside, and observed Qingyan's face. Asked: "Are you still feeling uncomfortable?"