Chapter 12

Although it is the twelfth lunar month of winter, when the stove in the shop is turned on, the temperature is very high, and it is inevitable that you will sweat. Coupled with soot and dust, your body will be dirty at the end of the day.

Qingyan knew that he wanted to take a bath, so he quickly cleaned the big pot and poured all the water into it.

Qiu Henian sat on the stove and went to add firewood to the furnace. Qingyan helped blow the bellows next to him.

The firewood was burning brightly, and soon the water in the pot began to sizzle and sizzle.

Qiu Henian stood up and moved the tub out. The two of them cleaned it together and put it in the back room.

At this time, the water in the cauldron was also boiling. Qingyan scooped the boiling water into the bucket. Qiu Henian carried the bucket into the back room, poured the buckets into the bathtub, and then mixed it with cold water, and it was ready.

Upon seeing this, Qingyan took Qiu Henian's change of clothes and placed them beside the bed. After hesitating for a moment, he was about to go to Blacksmith Wang's room to wait, but was stopped by the other party, "Qingyan, you wash your hands first." , I'll wash it again after washing it."

Qingyan was startled for a moment and looked back at him.

Yes, firewood is not easy to come by, coal is not cheap, and it is not very convenient to boil water for a bath. Of course, you have to make the best use of everything.

Despite thinking this, Qingyan's cheeks still turned slightly red. He hesitated and whispered, "You better wash first, and I'll wash next."

Qiu Henian's response was that he gave him a gentle push on his shoulder and said, "I'm dirty."

After saying that, he left the back room and closed the door, leaving no time for Qingyan to continue to struggle.

Qingyan really wanted to take a shower. He felt that his hair was already oily.

He originally had short hair, but when he arrived here, he suddenly had long hair. Qingyan still couldn't adapt to it.

There was still movement in the outhouse. It was Qiu Henian who was adding firewood to the stove. Taking a bath in this weather meant that the room had to have a hot spot to avoid getting cold easily.

Qingyan took off her clothes, spread her hair, and stepped into the tub.

The hot water made every pore of his body feel comfortable. He sighed softly, his ears constantly paying attention to the movements in the outer room.

While washing, Qingyan couldn't help but think, what if Qiu Henian pushed the door open and walked in at this time?

Obviously she didn't mean it, but after thinking about it, she started to take it seriously. Once the busy footsteps in the outer room approached the door, Qingyan's heart twitched, and she was so nervous that something was really going to happen.

After doing this a few times, Qingyan gently patted his cheek, gave himself a small slap, and cursed secretly: "Fu Nuan Si, you are just thinking nonsense. If someone really comes in, you will die of coercion!"

He was afraid that the water would get cold when Qiu Henian took a shower, so he washed off the soap locust and hurried out. He wrapped his hair with a towel, dried his body quickly, put on his undergarments, threw on a robe, and went to call. The man from the outhouse comes in.

As soon as the door of the room opened, a stream of hot air mixed with soap locust and body fragrance dissipated. Qiu Henian turned around and looked over Qing Yan, "Are you washed?"