Chapter 27

Sister Lan opened her eyes wide and said: "I'm afraid this old boy has gone crazy. A decent shop in the county town costs at least a thousand taels of silver. You can't just take it. And why does he want you?" take!"

Qiu Henian lowered his eyelids slightly and said calmly: "In the past, I took care of my adoptive father's affection and helped whenever I could. But now my situation is different from before, and I can no longer help him."

Although he didn't specifically say how different the situation was, several people already understood what he meant.

Qingyan lowered his head, and gently pinched the corner of Qiu Henian's wide sleeve with his fingers under the table.

Sister Lan thought for a while and said, "Boss Wang, you are responsible for this matter. We don't have to worry about anything. If this guy gets drunk, if anything happens, just ask someone to go to the county to find your brother-in-law, our young clerk in the drug store." If there are more, it will definitely be no problem to hold up the scene when the time comes."

Brother-in-law Lan also said: "My father is familiar with the master of the county government. If there is need in the future, I can ask that master for help."

Qiu Henian nodded and said: "Thank you, Sister Lan and brother-in-law, but with Wang Heyao's personality, he doesn't dare to do anything outrageous, but I'm afraid he will be entangled in the future."

Although this matter is unpleasant, it is just annoying to linger on. It cannot be solved for a while, and the topic is changed after the conversation is almost over.

A few people chatted for a while and played leaf cards together for a while. They dispersed late at night.

Unable to sleep for a while at night, Qingyan simply practiced calligraphy again. He had made rapid progress recently, and he became addicted to practicing.

After almost practicing, Qingyan had a sudden idea and took out another blank piece of paper. He wrote some words on the paper one stroke at a time, placed it on the top of the table, took a paperweight and pressed the edge tightly, and then left with peace of mind.

The next day is the third day of the Lunar New Year. It is customary to go out on the streets on this day. Every year, a stage is set up in front of the village chief's house, and the opera is sung from noon to night.

People will put on the robes they bought for the New Year, and young women and brothers will put on beautiful plum blossom makeup. The children are also very happy. They all brought the lanterns made for them by the adults and went out in groups. Running between the crowds, asking people for the candy bars that have been prepared for them in their pockets.

Qingyan was called over by Aunt Li and Sister Lan after breakfast, while Brother Lan was "mercilessly" driven to the next door, where he had no choice but to sit there with Qiu Henian drinking tea early in the morning.

Aunt Li is worthy of having served the rich ladies in the county, even dressing up and dressing up.

Qingyan is not averse to makeup. Before he won the lottery, he worked as a Taobao model for a period of time in order to pay for his tuition. When he was most tired, he wore makeup all day and all night and took hundreds of outfits a day.

Aunt Li spent a lot of time dressing up for him and Sister Lan, and Qingyan was particularly cooperative.

With such instructions, and with the children playing together, more than an hour passed.

When Brother-in-law Lan stood up and looked around the yard several times, and later even Qiu Henian put down his tea cup and looked out the window several times, the door to the house over there finally opened.