Chapter 105 Gaffe

It was Hua Ni's turn to rest that day. She didn't sleep in. Although she wanted to lie down for a while, she got up early, took some money from the cabinet and went to the county seat.

When she arrived in the county, she thought about it and went into a shop and bought some pastries.

The last time we went to the uncle's house, she and her husband carried two jars of good wine and a whole soy pig head. Huani was greedy just looking at the pig ears, but for the sake of business, she had to endure it and wait until she gets rich. You can buy as many pig ears as you want.

But the things were delivered, but the matter was not done. The uncle asked them to take the things away, but her man didn't take them. He grabbed her hand and dragged her out.

The uncle and the aunt didn't sincerely return the things. When they saw them leaving, they didn't even try to chase them out. They just smiled and said they would come back when they had time.

"Just think of it as filial piety to your elders. If you give it away, it will look ugly when you take it back." That's what the man said at the time.

But Huani was dissatisfied. It was not easy for them to make money. They didn't even want to eat the pig's head meat on February 2nd. Now they just gave it to others and things were not settled. She was so uncomfortable that she cried.

She didn't want to talk to the man when she got home, but he was going to go away soon, so how could she not want to talk to him.

Today, Hua Ni still refuses to give up and wants to ask again. It will take three months for the man to come back. After so long, maybe this matter will change.

Hua Ni went to a relatively large house in the county town and knocked on the door. The door was opened by the family's old servant.

When she was walking into the yard, she saw a little girl who saw her from a distance and hurriedly ran into the house.

When Hua Ni entered the room, the uncle was sitting at the table drinking tea, and the aunt was playing with her grandson. When they saw her, they asked her to sit down.

After the two sides exchanged polite greetings, Hua Ni couldn't hold back her words and said, "Uncle, I mentioned that matter to you last time. Can you think of a solution?"

The uncle made a "tsk" sound and said, "I would like to help, but look, even my second son is idle at home. I am in charge of a dental shop, but everyone is a mess, so this is okay." It can't be arranged."

Hua Ni pursed her lips and thought to herself, the second brother didn't have any work to do. He went out to eat, drink, whore and gamble every day, and didn't want to work at all.

Hua Ni still wanted to ask again, but the little grandson next to her suddenly said: "Grandma, the candy plate that was placed here just now is here. I haven't eaten enough yet. Why did you ask the little girl to collect it in a hurry?"

Hearing this, the aunt's face suddenly turned red, she glared at the child and said, "Where did the candy plate come from? You're just talking nonsense!"

The little grandson said, "I'm not talking nonsense. It's obviously there. When that woman came just now, you asked someone to take it away." He pointed at Huani.

Hua Ni's face turned redder than the aunt, and she couldn't say anything. She stood up quickly, said hello in a hurry, and then left the house in embarrassment.

Walking on the street, the surroundings were bustling, but Huani felt so uncomfortable that she could only feel the noise.

She turned into a deserted alley, squatted in the corner and cried sadly and embarrassedly.