Chapter 24

Broken, he remembered, he forgot to put away the practice paper hidden in the closet!

Chapter 19 Tempting

The food for dinner was tasteless. Qingyan had been secretly observing Qiu Henian's expression, trying to analyze it, but it was all in vain.

The cleaning was all done in the first two days. If the other party really knew, it was two days ago, but he never mentioned it or asked. Qingyan couldn't figure out what he was thinking, and she felt even more guilty. .

Before going to bed at night, when Qiu Henian took out "The Story of Mountains and Rivers" with only one tail left, Qingyan's guilt reached its peak. He couldn't even pretend anymore, so he lay down and got under the quilt, saying When you feel sleepy, you pretend to fall asleep.

He turned his back to the man and heard the slight clatter of the pages when the other man put down the book. Then the quilt on his body was pulled up. After that, the man behind him got out of bed. Qingyan heard the other man's footsteps and left the house. The door was opened and closed, the oil lamp was taken out, and the room became completely dark.

Qingyan turned over and sat up, and saw the light heading towards Blacksmith Wang's room. Perhaps fearing that it would affect her sleep, she went to read next door.

Qingyan bit his lip and lay down again, thinking wildly in his mind. Despite this, his sleep had been regular since he came here, and it was really quiet at night. After a while, he really fell asleep.

Before he fell asleep, he didn't see the man return to the house.

After dinner the next morning, villagers who came to pick up Spring Festival couplets came to the door one after another.

Qiu Henian distributed Spring Festival couplets to those people, and Qingyan was making noodles in the outer room. New Year's Eve was in two days, and he was going to steam some steamed buns and jelly bean buns, so that he didn't have to cook the staple food during the festival.

He also found some leftover brown sugar from his wedding day and steamed a few sugar packets.

No one spoke outside gradually. Qingyan wiped her hands and went out to pack up the things in the yard with Qiu Henian. As soon as she finished packing, she heard someone coming in from the door of Aunt Li's house next door. Aunt Li came out of the house in a hurry, speaking one by one. My daughter and uncle came out to welcome me, and I could still hear the voices of children.

A large family was busy at the door for a while, and then entered the yard together.

Qingyan smiled across the fence and said, "This is Sister Lan and Brother-in-law Lan coming back!" Qiu Henian also nodded over there.

The woman who asked Lanzi put down the big and small bags in her hands, happily walked to the fence, looked Qingyan up and down in surprise, and said to Qiu Henian: "Da Lang is really blessed, look how handsome this little brother is! "

Aunt Li said from the side: "No, Qingyan is the only one in this country who is good-looking."

Qingyan smiled sheepishly and said obediently: "Hello, Sister Lan, my name is Qingyan."

The more Lanzi looked at him, the more satisfied she became. She held his hand through the fence and said, "Qingyan, I'll be home with Dalang later. Let's chat with my sister and brother-in-law."

Qingyan agreed and said he would go there when he had free time. Brother-in-law Lan, who was holding a two or three-year-old child in his arms and seemed to be restrained, simply said hello and went into the house.