Chapter 122 Doing New Year's Goods

This had not happened for a long time. The moment he entered, Qingyan's whole body was trembling slightly.

The man didn't have many tricks, it was just the most primitive impact, one after another, real. When Qingyan couldn't bear it anymore, he restrained himself and slowed down to let him take a breath.

I didn't dare to waste too much time worrying about Jin Dou who was sleeping in the next room.

After just one stick of incense, the man kissed Qingyan's lips fiercely, and started to hit him hard. Qingyan raised her hand to hug his neck. After dozens of times, the man hurriedly backed away.

Qing Yan refused, hugging his neck tightly, her waist lifted off the mattress. Qiu Henian whispered in his ear: "Be good, you will get pregnant..."

Qingyan relaxed and lay back down. Qiu Henian couldn't hold it in any longer, and the veins on his forehead popped out, and he hurriedly withdrew.

Immediately, Qingyan's belly felt wet and hot, and the man lowered his head and kissed her again as he hummed in his throat.

After it was over, Qiu Henian lay on the bed and took a rest. When he got up and was about to clean up, he realized that Qingyan had a hand on his waist, trying to stop the things flowing from his belly. Qiu Henian was soft-hearted and worried. I thought it was funny, so I quickly took a cloth and wiped it with him.

Qingyan let him take care of himself, wiped it clean, and covered him with the quilt. Qiu Henian also wiped himself briefly, then kissed him on the forehead and said, "You rest for a while, I'll go take a look." Golden beans."

Qingyan was also thinking about it and nodded.

Not long after, when Qiu Henian came back, he held a basin filled with hot water, placed it beside the bed, and said, "You slept well, don't worry."

Qingyan lazily stretched his hands and feet under the quilt, then handed his hand to Qiu Henian and asked him to pull her up. Standing beside the bed, the two of them briefly scrubbed their bodies.

Qiu Henian also washed the jade pestle he took out just now, and placed it on the bottom layer of the wooden box, separate from the unused ones, and waited until he got up tomorrow to brew the medicine.

He took out a new one and helped Qingyan put it in.

After they finished, the two kissed in this position for a while. Qiu Henian felt restless and touched the exposed silk with his fingertips, almost pulling out the jade pestle he had just put in.

He thought that the confinement period would be over, and he was afraid that it would hurt him if he did it too often, so he gave up.

...

It was already mid-November when Qingyan was out of confinement.

Aunt Li couldn't come over during the day, so she went to Xiangyunfang as usual. When she came back from the store every day, she went to Qingyan to help him take care of the child. The two of them gave the child a bath together, and Qingyan changed the child's small clothes and diapers. , the bag was washed and hung to dry.

Qiu Henian came back as early as possible every day and cooked dinner.

Aunt Li ate here, and after finishing her meal, she went home.

Qiu Henian chatted with Qingyan, read books and played cards together. Before going to bed, he washed the clothes that the adults in the family had changed and tidied the house.

The day has passed and it's time to lie down in bed and sleep.

After having children, many changes have taken place in my life. I have become busier and busier, and I have purchased more and more things at home, making it feel more like home than before.