Chapter 21

But Aunt Li patted his arm, said "Hi" and said, "It's okay, just apply it, and come to me to get it if it's gone. I made all these things myself, and I won't be able to use them all!"

On the way back, Qingyan took the jar of ointment and thought to herself, if she could make it in large quantities, she could make money by opening a shop to sell it.

His mind was a little lively, but he had no intention of discussing it with Aunt Li immediately. Although Aunt Li's face was always bright and white after using it, Qingyan still had to try it himself.

Besides, it's not that easy to open a shop. First, you have to have capital, second, you have to have the right people to manage it, and most importantly, it depends on Aunt Li's wishes.

This matter will have to be discussed later.

When he returned home, Qiu Henian also came back.

He returned those bows and arrows to Liu Orion, and of course Erxi also returned them. Qingyan was a little reluctant to part with them, so before leaving, he took Erxi a pack of shaved meat bones with him.

Borrowing things from others was not in vain. Qiu Henian also brought Liu Orion a few fish and half a wild boar that he had packed away. Old Liu told him to take a large basket of dried beans dried by his wife and a basket of dried beans. Small packages of air-dried donkey meat.

The remaining prey included a deer, half a barrel of fish, a rabbit, and half a wild boar.

This deer was to be sold. When the deer was hunted, Qiu Henian took advantage of the fact that it was just out of breath, drained the deer's blood, and froze it alone.

Deer are much more valuable than roe deer. The county and town officials like this thing the most. Even if they are sold to restaurants, they can still make a good profit.

Six of the fish are enough to eat, but when the snow melts in spring, they can no longer be kept, and the remaining seven or eight are sold.

As for the wild boars and rabbits, just keep them for the New Year.

Qiu Henian used to go up the mountain every year and gave away almost all his prey. This year, he had a young husband, so he left so much for his family.

In the afternoon, I tidied up the house again, washed and hung the dirty robes, and then cooked and had dinner. In a blink of an eye, the day was busy.

I read "The Story of Mountains and Rivers" as usual before going to bed at night, and I am about to finish this book.

It was the first time that Qingyan ran away at this time.

He didn't notice it when he was busy during the day, but in the dead of night, he felt that the atmosphere between him and Qiu Henian seemed to have subtly changed from before.

This change started from last night's conversation and was unknowingly caused by the psychological change between the two of them after they spoke frankly.

Qingyan felt even more sorry for Qiu Henian, but she also felt a little embarrassed and ashamed because of her boldness and initiative last night.

Actually, he doesn't value that kind of thing very much. He just wants to do it, but it's not necessary. He knows that even if he doesn't really do it, there are other ways to gain happiness.

But it is normal for couples to turn off the lights at night and have intimacy every now and then. This is also a way to maintain the relationship between husband and wife. Qingyan had previously thought that if the two of them had never met each other before marriage, let alone talk about their relationship, and if they didn't do this, as time went by, there might be problems.