Chapter 106 The past that didn't happen

Qingyan knew that he was dreaming, and it wasn't the first time.

As soon as he fell asleep, he realized something was wrong.

It was a late autumn morning, very cold and foggy.

Qingyan saw that he was in a busy city, but the shops around him were closed and there were many pedestrians on the street.

Someone was shouting, "Go faster, don't be too late and lose sight."

Another person waved to the man and said, "Wait for me, wait for me."

Others were shouting excitedly: "I missed it last year, I must see it this year."

A woman's voice said next to her: "What's so good about this? It's so scary."

The man said: "It's scary to see. Think about it, a big living person is pushed to the ground, his neck is stretched out, the executioner spits on his hand, and with a click, the living head falls to the ground. The hot blood spurts all over the floor, how exciting it is!"

The woman made a sound of retching and quickly turned around and walked back in small steps.

The other person said "cut" and continued to run in the opposite direction excitedly.

Qingyan followed the man subconsciously, her heart beating fast, her right eyelid also beating erratically, and her heart was so flustered that it felt like it was about to pop out.

After walking straight for about half a stick of incense, there were more and more people.

Qingyan was squeezed into the crowd, her feet almost lifted off the ground, and she couldn't help but follow the flow of people in a certain direction.

The closer I got, the more panicked I became.

Qingyan opened her frightened eyes and looked around, but her vision was blocked by thick fog. She could only see many excited faces and hear random and noisy words.

"Boom!"

In the thick fog, two loud gong sounds suddenly sounded.

Everyone in the crowd looked in the direction of the sound. At that moment, the thick fog suddenly dispersed to the edge.

At first glance, Qingyan saw a wooden high platform in the direction of the gong sound, with a burly figure standing there.

He knew that this person was Zhou Dashan, Zhou Yanliang's father.

Zhou Dashan looks fierce. Although he is old and has wrinkles on his face, his muscles are strong, and the viciousness in his eyes is more terrifying than when he was young.

At this time, just as the man said, he spit on his hands and wiped them. Then, he picked up a big knife held between his strong legs. The blade was shiny and the blade was extremely sharp.

He tried slashing in the air a few times, and there were bursts of cheers from the people around him. Zhou Dashan smiled proudly, then lowered his head and looked at the people kneeling beside him.

The mist was still lingering there, and the face of the kneeling man could not be clearly seen. He could only be seen wearing a gray robe, which had tears in it, but because of his upright posture and strong body, his rags were also torn. Not much of his magnanimity.

His long hair was tied back, and the hair flowed to his chest in the wind, stuck to his cheek, and then flowed back in the wind.

Qingyan's heart beat like a drum, and she opened her eyes wide and tried her best to see.