Chapter 54 A simple farewell

Qin Liangchuan only stayed for less than half a month before he left his hometown and returned to Nanhui County with his entourage.

Before leaving, at his request, Aunt Li met him briefly for the last time. The two of them didn't say a few words, they just looked at each other and sighed.

That day, the spring was just right, the birds were singing and the flowers were fragrant. They met for the first time in the corridor of the county lord's house. One was beautiful and intelligent, and the other was young and erudite.

The young and graceful master bowed slightly, cupped his fists, and saluted. The beautiful girl bowed slightly, bowed slightly and bowed in return.

On the wedding day, the bride was so hungry in her bridal chamber that she raised her hijab, peeled the peanuts on the bed and ate them. She was happily eating when the door creaked open and she met the young groom's eyes as he entered.

One is shy and confused, the other is gentle and affectionate.

With a smile on his lips, the groom raised his hand hidden behind his back in front of him, and there were two meat buns placed on the oil paper.

On the day of delivery, the man anxiously walked back and forth outside the door. The heart-rending screams of the woman inside were like needles piercing his heart.

After the birth of their daughter, many nights, the woman would get up to breastfeed the crying child, while the husband would look back and forth with distress, fearing that his wife would be hungry, cold, or tired.

That time the man left home years ago and went out carrying a bag of leather goods. The woman led her daughter to stand at the door and told him to go early and come back early.

When the man walked far away and looked back, he could still see the mother and daughter.

Scenes from the past flashed through my mind as if they happened yesterday.

To this day, to this moment, they all know that if they say goodbye now, they may never see each other again in this life.

On the day of farewell, only Qin Lan and his wife left. Qin Lan looked at her with tears in her eyes as her father, who had been with her from childhood to adolescence, moved further and further away. She bit her lips tightly and her body was trembling slightly.

She kept looking in that direction, watching her father turn around and wave to her from time to time, until she could no longer see clearly.

Qin Lan fell ill when she returned home. After two or three days of recovery, she seemed like a different person and never mentioned her father in front of others.

...

The day before Qin Liangchuan left, Qiu Henian went to the county town and found the inn where he was staying temporarily. The two talked in the room for two-quarters of an hour.

Although Qin Liangchuan had recovered his memory, he was knocked unconscious. He could not explain the appearance of the bandits very clearly. He only remembered that one of them had a small black mole on the end of his eyebrow.

Knowing that he had such a connection with Qiu Henian, he was extremely grateful to Qiu Henian and said that he would try his best to repay Qiu Henian if he had the opportunity in the future.

After coming out of the inn, Qiu Henian didn't feel too disappointed.

He didn't know what kind of person he was before he lost his memory and what he had to do.

He had been confused before and wanted to go there to find his past, but there was a voice in his heart that kept telling him: Don't go.

When Blacksmith Wang was alive, even if he later became seriously ill and became bedridden, Qiu Henian did not feel that he was a burden. Until the old man passed away, he was the only one left in the empty house, listening to the voices coming from other people's houses. , the sound of movement, only to feel an unbearable loneliness.