Chapter 66 The old man's speculation

Qingyan's illness made the year pass, and by the time he was completely recovered, it was already past the fifth day of the Lunar New Year.

On the fifth day of the Lunar New Year, the couple made dumplings at home. Qingyan was recovering from his illness and had a weak stomach, so they made dumplings with vegan fillings. He didn't dare to eat more. He stopped eating after five or six.

Qiu Henian also put down his chopsticks and went to serve dumpling soup for him. He added a spoonful of soy sauce and a spoonful of vinegar, and a little minced garlic to enhance the flavor. He let Qingyan drink it warmly in small sips before picking up his chopsticks and continuing to eat. .

After eating, he asked Qingyan to go back to the house to rest while he dealt with the aftermath alone.

Qingyan fell ill and lost all the flesh on his body. Qiu Henian tried different ways to make food for him these days, but it was not easy to provide him with food.

On the sixth day of the Lunar New Year, the shop opened for business. Qiu Henian went back to cook at noon and returned earlier than usual in the evening. Fortunately, the New Year had just passed and there was not much work.

Qingyan felt sorry for him running away in both directions, and after the tenth day of the Lunar New Year, she refused to let him run away like this no matter what she said.

After these days, Qingyan also figured out that there was no rush to have a child, it would always come when it should come.

I just went in and saw Chen Yu next door who was deliberately showing off her pregnant belly, which made me feel a little weird.

On the fifteenth day of the Lantern Festival, Qingyan and Qiuniang went to the stall again. Qiu Henian was worried about his health, but Qingyan finally cheered up again. He couldn't bear to make Qingyan sad, so he had to help more.

Qiu Henian was not good at talking, but in order to prevent Qingyan from being too tired, he also tried to help sell things. However, this job was not as easy as it seemed. After several times, he broke into a cold sweat.

When no one was around, Qingyan quietly held his hand under her sleeve and shook it gently to comfort her. Qiu Henian turned to look at him. Under the colorful lanterns, Qingyan winked at him, brightly. laughed.

...

Making money makes people happy. This time they set up stalls during the Lantern Festival, and their scale was much larger than last time, and they made much more money.

When sorting out the income the next day, Qingyan finally settled on an idea he had always had. He thought of opening a shop in the town this year that would sell jewelry, balsams and robes for women and men.

This idea came to him when he saw Aunt Li's balm, but the conditions were too far behind in all aspects, so this goal was never achieved.

Now Aunt Li's balms, perfumes, and facial masks have gained a certain degree of popularity. Qingyan and Qiuniang have accurately targeted their customer base. The goods they buy have gained a good reputation, and they have accumulated enough experience. Every time their stall You can also see many regular customers at the stall. Now may be the best time to prepare a store.

The rent of shops in the town is not as expensive as that in the county town, but there is a lot of customer traffic. In addition to the people in the town, villagers from several surrounding villages like to go shopping in the town.

Qingyan thought that his shop focused on small profits but quick turnover, and its positioning in the town might be more appropriate than in the county where rents were expensive, competition was fierce, and consumption levels were higher.