Chapter 93 Liu Fa breaks off the relationship

That afternoon, after returning from the county, Liu Fa returned home, called his wife and younger brother over, and said, "I can't help you these days. I will never care about Liu Yongfu's family affairs in the future!"

After hearing this, Liu Cai clapped his hands happily and said, "Great, brother, you finally figured it out. I'll go get Yinglan and the child back."

Liu Fa's wife was not as optimistic as he was. She observed her husband's expression, frowned and asked, "Did something happen?"

Liu Fa looked at her and sighed deeply, "Zhang Ju went to the Yang family yesterday and wanted to extort a large amount of money from their family."

"Ah!" Liu Fa's wife and Liu Cai were both stunned.

Liu Fa's wife was about to burst into tears and said, "What can we do? It's too late to stop us. Liu Xiang's death is obviously that Yang..." She didn't dare to tell the truth, she just vaguely said, " For such a big thing, a person has to do whatever he needs to do, how can Zhang Ju and the others handle such a person!"

Liu Cai also turned pale and said: "When the time comes, will they involve our family? Everyone in the village knows that they often live at home. Then will the Yang family think that we instigated them to do this?"

Liu Fa said: "I originally thought that if she wanted to give Liu Xiang an explanation, even though I am an unknown person, I can still come forward and fight, at least to make Liu Xiang understand."

After hearing this, Liu Cai stamped his foot and said, "Brother, you are confused!"

Liu Fa gritted his teeth and said cruelly: "I won't care about it from now on. I will go to the village chief's house now to explain this matter clearly and ask him to be a witness."

With that said, Liu Fa stood up and left, and his wife quickly followed him.

Liu Cai walked around in circles a few times, hesitated for a long time, and decided not to go to the neighboring village to pick up Yinglan. He would wait and see.

Liu Fa and his wife went to the village chief's house. As soon as the door was closed, they told everything about Liu Xiang. The village chief looked horrified when he heard this.

Liu Fa said: "What I said is what I saw with my own eyes. As for how Liu Xiang got together with that person and how he died, I don't know. No matter what the outcome is from the government, I don't know." I admit it and will never continue to deal with this matter."

"From now on, our family will have nothing to do with Liu Yongfu's family. I will not lend his help to their wealth. If they are in trouble, I, Liu Fa, have already been worthy of my kindness in taking them in. I will never interfere again."

Liu Fa's wife kept wiping tears beside her. The village chief sighed, stood up, patted Liu Fa's shoulder and said, "I know what to do. You and your wife go home."

The couple left the village chief's house.

On the way, Liu Fa's wife was worried, "Will this be useful?"

Liu Fa looked more relaxed than before. He said: "It's useless to talk to others about this matter. You have to go to the village chief. He is related to the Yang family. Although he doesn't move around much, he can always talk. ."

"I went to the village chief because I wanted him to bear witness to us. Whatever happens to Liu Yongfu's family in the future has nothing to do with me."

"Besides, I can't borrow his help, so I won't instigate him and Zhang Ju to ask for money."

"One more thing, I also expressed my attitude. How did Liu Xiang die? I won't ask anymore, and I won't go to the county government. The county will resolve this case however they want."