Chapter 102 The chaos in the county government

When the rooster crowed in the morning, Qingyan woke up. Qiu Henian asked him to get up and eat.

Qingyan lay on the soft and warm bed and didn't want to move. Qiu Henian sat on the edge of the bed and looked at him, "Don't you still remember?"

Qingyan covered her chin with the quilt and said, "I'm tired."

Qiu Henian curled up his lips and smiled. He glanced at him and said, "Last night, I lied beside the bed for a while and then I cried out that I was tired. When I hugged you on the bed, I just let you lie down without moving. Why are you still crying this morning?" tired?"

Qingyan's face turned red, and the quilt was pulled up, covering most of his face, only revealing a pair of clear and lively eyes. He said vaguely: "I keep opening my eyes like that..., my hamstrings are sore."

Qiu Henian looked at him with lowered eyes and said, "I'll rub it for you."

Qingyan didn't move, watching the man lift the lower half of the quilt, lift one of her legs and put it on his own, massaging him little by little. When the massage was about to end, Qingyan couldn't bear it anymore.

It was obviously a normal massage action, but Qingyan's face gradually turned red. He retracted his legs and said, "No, I'm going to get up."

Qingyan got up to get dressed. Qiu Henian brought him the shoes that were drying by the fire wall. As soon as he got off the bed, his feet were held by the man's big hands. He slowly put on his socks and put them on. shoe.

The two of them washed their hands and wiped their faces before going to the outhouse to eat. A Miao ate his kitten rice under the table, while Qingyan nibbled on his oily chicken drumsticks on the table.

After only two bites, Qingyan stopped eating and drank soy milk and ate cannabis flowers instead.

In one meal, I ate two chicken drumsticks, a large bowl of soy milk, a whole stick of fried cannabis flowers, and two eggs. I wiped my mouth after eating.

Qiu Henian paid attention to him while eating. At this time, he frowned slightly and said, "Why did you eat so little this morning? Do you have no appetite?"

Qingyan looked at the remaining chicken legs, forced herself to look away, and said, "Yinglan and Chen Yu were not fat when they were pregnant with their children. I want to lose weight."

Qiu Henian smiled and did not persuade him.

When the two of them were about to go out, he quietly wrapped the remaining three chicken legs in oil paper and took them with him.

The carriage clattered towards the town. Today it was Aunt Li's turn to rest at home while Qiuniang and Qingyan went to the store.

Today, Sanyao also got on the carriage. After he arrived in town, he went to the inn to take the county carriage.

Qingyan wanted to set aside a part of the land to plant some flowers so that when the season came, she could decorate the shop with them, which would be fragrant and beautiful. There were few flower sellers in the town, so Sanyao went to the county to have a look, and also took a look at other crop seeds. .

A few people chatted in the car, blowing a small breeze, and soon they arrived at the place.

Qiuniang said a few words to Sanyao, and Sanyao left in a hurry. When she turned around, she saw her second brother taking a paper bag from the car and stuffing it into her second sister-in-law's hand.

But although her second sister-in-law's eyes were fixed on the oiled paper bag, her hand resolutely pushed it back.

The two went back and forth silently several times before her second brother gave up and wanted to take the oiled paper bag back, but her second sister-in-law regretted it and reached over to grab it.