Chapter 125 Who has the final say in this family?

Qiu Henian was forced to leave the Forbidden Army. Lao Huang said that after he left, they searched for him for a long time. They even asked people in his hometown. In the end, they couldn't find him, so they canceled his military membership as a result of his death.

The last time he went to Fengyuguan to detoxify, he already knew that Qiu Henian was still alive. Old Huang also asked him if he had any idea of going back, but Qiu Henian refused.

If the person is still there, naturally he cannot be counted as dead, but as a retired soldier, and the records in the Forbidden Army have also been revised.

Qingyan knew that this battle would not be fought, but he was completely unsure whether Qiu Henian would return to Fengyuguan, and if so, when he would be able to come back again.

Lao Huang's letter made Qingyan's heart skip a beat.

But when Qiu Henian came back from Fengyu Pass last time, he had made up his mind to go wherever Qiu Henian was. When he thought about it, he suddenly became less panicked.

It's just that Qiu Henian has obviously changed. When he was in the shop, he, who had always been very patient with Xiaozhuang, suddenly became strict, causing a young man like Xiaozhuang to cry secretly under the bridge outside, and was sent to the shop to see him off. Qingyan, who was eating, bumped into him and his face turned red with embarrassment.

Qingyan persuaded him a few words, led him back to the shop, and ate the warm dumplings with three delicacies stuffing he brought over, and Xiaozhuang showed a little smile.

After finishing the meal, Qingyan hung the food basket on the back of the scooter, while Jin Dou slept soundly in the car.

There was no water in the shop, so Xiaozhuang took a pole and went out to fetch water. There were only a family of three left in the shop.

Qiu Henian sat on a low stool, looked at Jin Dou, and gently touched his face with his big hand.

Qingyan moved a stool to sit next to him and said, "Xiaozhuang is not young anymore. His mother has made all the arrangements to kiss him. You can't do what you did a few years ago and have to save some face for the young man."

Qiu Henian sighed and said, "I am impatient."

Qingyan knew why he was anxious, so she reached out to hold his hand, squeezed it comfortingly, and said: "Everyone has his own destiny, and you can't force it. If you are really worried, you can entrust Xiaozhuang to us after we leave." Give it to Sanyao, Sanyao is a simple and honest person, he will not treat him badly, and he will always be able to eat."

Qiu Henian nodded and said "Yeah".

As the rumors of war intensified, the atmosphere in the county, town, and small Liuxi Village became tense.

Most people in Liuxi Village make a living by farming, and the food at home is enough, but it will be difficult to say if the court requisitions food.

Therefore, every household is also thinking of ways to get more food back.

Sanyao still has some of the grain he grew last year in the warehouse. This year, the price of grain and oil outside has soared. He did not take the opportunity to make a fortune. If the villagers wanted to buy grain, he sold it at the normal price. The surrounding villages heard about it. When I came to buy grain from him, he still sold it, leaving only enough food for a few close families. The villagers were very grateful to him.

With Sanyao here, Qingyan will not worry about food. Xiangyunfang's business must have been affected, but because the business was so good at the beginning of this year and he made enough money, he was not under great pressure. Even if the business was closed for three or four months, Xiangyunfang could still afford it.