Chapter 56 Qingyan's decision

During the night, the movement in the tent continued for a long time.

Maybe he had been away for too long, but Qingyan was particularly excited today.

He pinched the wrist guard almost a few times. The roughness that made him feel unbearable pain in the past was actually so comfortable that it made him tremble all over.

For a moment, Qingyan even felt as if he had lost consciousness, and there was a brief blank in his mind.

But soon, he regained consciousness.

When he slowly opened his eyes, he realized what had just happened. He was so embarrassed that he wanted to hide away and leave. But when he saw what was in front of him clearly, his eyes widened, and he couldn't care less about his shyness or the numbness on his body. He Wenwei quickly knelt down and sat up, grabbed a piece of cloth and wiped it on the face of the man who was also kneeling on the bed. While wiping it, he said hurriedly: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it..." "

There were droplets of water splashing on Qiu Henian's face, neck, and even his bulging chest, which reflected an ambiguous light under the weak light of the oil lamp.

Qingyan's face was so red that it was about to catch fire, and she wanted to "destroy" these "evidences" immediately.

The hand she was wiping was caught. Qingyan stopped what she was doing in a daze and raised her eyes to see that the eyes of the man so close to her were like those of a hungry wolf in the wilderness, making people afraid to look at him.

...

After getting up the next day, Qingyan didn't dare to look up at anyone all morning.

When eating, I lower my head to pick up the rice in the bowl, and I am too embarrassed to pick up vegetables that are a little far away.

However, of course, someone noticed and pushed the dishes to a place where he could easily reach him, and from time to time they put vegetables into his bowl.

After the meal was finally finished, Qingyan stood up with her head lowered and her face red, ready to clear away the dishes.

But a big hand stretched out, grabbed his waist, and immediately dragged him onto a pair of solid thighs.

Qingyan sat in Qiu Henian's arms like a light kitten. When the other person wanted to see his face, he avoided it and hid his face in the crook of his neck.

A low laughter sounded, and Qingyan felt the body he was leaning on shaking slightly with the laughter. He raised his hand and slapped Qiu Henian on the shoulder angrily.

However, the other party took the hand and folded the big and small hands together, covering Qingyan's soft belly.

The laughter stopped.

"Last night, your place was very popular..." Qiu Henian whispered, "What are you going to do if you are really pregnant?"

Qingyan looked up at him, bit her lip, "I..."

Qiu Henian turned his head and looked at the ground, "I shouldn't be impulsive," his Adam's apple twitched, "The old doctor in the neighboring village has a reliable abortion medicine, but it is only three parts poisonous. I'm afraid it will still cause some injuries. body......."

Qingyan raised her hand to cover his lips to prevent him from continuing.

The two looked at each other wordlessly for a long time. Qiu Henian's eyes were gentle and tolerant, while Qingyan's eyes gradually became firm and said: "He Nian, let's let nature take its course. If it happens, then... let's stay. ."