Chapter 29

Xiaozhuang quickly agreed, putting his hands in his sleeves and waiting patiently.

After a while, Qingyan came out with a baggage. He thought about it and said, "Tell your master, I'm waiting for him at home."

Xiaozhuang agreed, picked up his baggage, said goodbye respectfully, and left.

The little apprentice was still wondering as he walked on the road. The master clearly said that he would close the door early, but he called him back again. Without saying anything, he even moved the work that was originally scheduled to the fifteenth to be done now, and he remembered this It was obvious that he was not in a hurry, and he could deliver the goods before enlightenment, but the master moved into the shop.

Did you have a quarrel with your wife? Xiaozhuang thought about the teacher's wife he had just met and shook his head, "It's impossible. The teacher's wife is so good-looking and has such a good temper that Master can't bear to quarrel with her."

Qingyan frowned and walked back from the courtyard door. The door of the next room opened. Aunt Li waved to him, "Qingyan, Dalang is not at home. Please stop cooking at this time. I have done a lot, so you can come." I eat it at home."

Today, Aunt Li cooked a plate of dried beans, fried shredded pork, hot steamed buns and millet porridge, and also cut up a sausage bought during the New Year.

Qingyan actually had no appetite, but Aunt Li always brought him food, and he ate less in the end.

While eating, he asked: "Auntie, did He Nian live in the shop before?"

Aunt Li nodded and said: "I have lived there, but not many. Mr. Li's wife in the county town makes all the ironware here. That family has a big business and they have to do it once a year. It's a lot every time. Dalang is busy." But come here and stay in the shop for a few days."

Having said this, Qingyan felt a little better, but she actually knew in her heart that even if she had to rush to work, she wouldn't have to leave in such a hurry. There would always be time to talk properly.

After dinner, Aunt Li took out the flower buds she had picked in spring and summer, which had been dried, and asked Qingyan to help sort out the ones that were not in good condition.

Qingyan had something to do and felt it was good. He asked, "What are these flower buds used for?"

Aunt Li said: "I originally wanted to dry them and make incense, but in the past two days I had an idea. Incense is still a bit troublesome and expensive. If I can melt the fragrance of these dried flower buds into water, , wouldn't it save a lot of trouble if you put a little bit of it in when doing laundry?"

Upon hearing this, Qingyan's eyes lit up and she blurted out, "Isn't this just perfume?"

Aunt Li clapped her hands and said, "Yes, Perfume is a good name."

Qingyan's interest suddenly rose, and he said: "It is better to apply it directly on the clothes or body for washing. Wouldn't that be better?"

Aunt Li's eyes also lit up, and the two of them got together and excitedly discussed how to do something more reasonable.

After the discussion, Qingyan asked, "Auntie, do you have any idea to open a shop in the town or county to sell your own balm and perfume?"

Hearing this, Aunt Li shook her head, "I have never done business. I just make these things for fun, and use them for myself and the people around me. I really haven't thought about opening a shop."

Qingyan pondered for a while and said: "I heard from Qiuniang that there will be lanterns in the town on the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, and the streets will be very lively by then. It is definitely too late to make perfume now, but you still have a lot of ointment in your hand. Auntie is interested. If so, how about setting up a stall to sell?"